This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8 - Chuay Jai

Topic » Tribal Council 8 - Chuay Jai

3852 days 20 hours ago
CK11
*watches everyone enter and sit down*

Welcome to your first tribal as Chuay Jai.  Manalord is immune and cannot be voted out.

QUESTIONS:
Thoughts on your merge plans?
Will there be a pagonging?
How will the new Idol twist change up the game?
Any idol paranoia as it is?

Send in your votes and any idol usage by 5 PM EST tomorrow.  If you do not vote, you receive a self vote.  If I get all the votes earlier, I read them earlier.  You cannot vote for Manalord.

For those of you who are unaware of the new Idol twist:

In addition to immunity, the person who wins immunity can distribute a part of a new twist.  They will give one person - not themselves - a part of a Hidden Immunity Idol. 

This must be mailed to me (to make it secret) while you have your immunity necklace, so, essentially, before the next challenge.  The person will be informed that they have received an Idol part.  Once you obtain three Idol parts, you gain a Hidden Immunity Idol...making your social game as important as ever.
3852 days 20 hours ago
manalord
I would like to call attention to the members of Chauy Ghun

*takes out idol*

I have the pre-merge idol from Sook Jai and here is the deal. I am playing it tonight. You guys can choose who you want to take out yourselves or take a 50/50 shot at letting us pick.

The choice is up to you but our votes are for sale.
3852 days 20 hours ago
Basketball200
YA RIGHT MAN
3852 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Have you seen my group record. Are you really gonna chance someone as experinced as me NOT finding an idol when i could have taken 3 clues and still made a geuss. LOL
3852 days 20 hours ago
willtatum
Can you define Pagonging?
3852 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Pagonging- the majroity tribe votes out the entire other tribe before targeting each other

answer- if there smart no on tengaded the people who take advantge of the minority always win
3852 days 20 hours ago
willtatum
Okay.
Thoughts on your merge plans? IDK I WANNA STAY SOS
Will there be a pagonging? IDK IM SO STRESSED
How will the new Idol twist change up the game? IDK I HOPEFULLY GET IDOL PIECES
Any idol paranoia as it is? IDK I REALLY HAVE TO SNEEZE I SOUND LIKE CAT BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING O
3852 days 20 hours ago
Basketball200
QUESTIONS:
Thoughts on your merge plans? I really dont know but, i want 2 stay
Will there be a pagonging? Theirs a great chance we stick 2 gether
How will the new Idol twist change up the game? It changes the game a whole a lot. It will cause so much paranoia.
Any idol paranoia as it is? ya their is because mana is saying he has the idol
3852 days 17 hours ago
Realchance
Well heres the thing Will is trying to get me voted out tonight so I hear so I have another plan in motion. Dont mess with the wrong person Will because in the end you get burned
3852 days 11 hours ago
gallie999
Thoughts on your merge plans? cant say
Will there be a pagonging? if we stick together yes
How will the new Idol twist change up the game? its gonna cause a lot more paranoia
Any idol paranoia as it is? of course, there always is
3852 days 1 hour ago
CK11
I'll go tally the votes.
3852 days 1 hour ago
CK11
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3852 days 1 hour ago
CK11
*no one stands*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*takes lid off of urn*

I'll read the votes.
3852 days 1 hour ago
CK11
First vote...
Ireks
3852 days 1 hour ago
CK11
Second vote...
Realchance
3852 days ago
CK11
Third vote...
Realchance

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!