This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 3 - Sook Jai

Topic » Tribal Council 3 - Sook Jai

3858 days 22 hours ago
CK11
*watches Sook Jai enter*
*Sook Jai sits down*

Welcome to tribal council.

GENERIC QUESTIONS:
What are you basing your vote on?
Opinion on Ryan's mutiny?
Clearly the tribes are almost even, seeing as you won the second challenge.  Do you think you can come back?
Would mutinying have been a good choice for you?  Why or why not?

Send in your vote by 5 PM EST tomorrow.  If you have found the idol, you must tell me before I read the votes if you would like to play it.  If you do not vote, you receive a self-vote.
3858 days 22 hours ago
candiceS27
*lights tourch *
3858 days 22 hours ago
candiceS27
*sits down *
3858 days 21 hours ago
manalord
What are you basing your vote on?
I am basing my vote on keeping a strong loyal and happy tribe. All of those things are difficult to obtain in one vote.

Opinion on Ryan's mutiny?
I felt backstabed. Ryan was one of our strongest players and it will be hard to win without him.

Clearly the tribes are almost even, seeing as you won the second challenge.  Do you think you can come back?
It is always possbile, this game is never over.

Would mutinying have been a good choice for you?  Why or why not?
No, why would it ever be. You put yourself as an obvious target unless it is after a tribe swap where your old tribe would have the majority
3858 days 18 hours ago
candiceS27
tbh I felt ryan took the easy way out he went on that tribe with more people .... of course I felt backstabbed because he was one of our strongest players and I lost respect for ryan when he didn't stick with his original tribe ! no hes gonna have a huge target because the other tribe isn't dumb they know hes here to win soo I hope they see that -
3858 days 18 hours ago
candiceS27
but in the end  its a game and where here to fight and that's just what the sook jai tribe will do never ever ever give up EVER .......

tonight I based my vote on 3 things
1. CHALLENGE
2. inactivity
3. behavior ........ 

inactives really make the tribe worse tbh and they need to go soo that the ppl that are here can have a shot at winning !

also I judged my vote on behavior and I mean by that is attitude who has a bad attitude and who has a positive attidute because when ur out here it takes very little to set you off...because the elements get to you .... and when someone is being negative it brings the tribe spirt down !
3858 days 18 hours ago
omenbannedISBACKK
I'm basing the vote on tribe activity and who will benift us. If ryan doesn't want us we don't needhim
3858 days ago
CK11
I'll go tally the votes.
3858 days ago
CK11
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3858 days ago
CK11
*no one stands*
3858 days ago
CK11
Once the votes are read, the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*takes lid off of urn*

I'll read the votes.
3858 days ago
CK11
No self votes!

First vote...
Adidas
3858 days ago
CK11
Second vote...
Omen
3858 days ago
CK11
Third vote...
Adidas
3858 days ago
CK11
Fourth vote...
Omen

2 votes Adidas
2 votes Omen

2 votes left.
3858 days ago
CK11
Fifth vote...
Omen

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!