This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3884 days 19 hours ago
Ilikebugs
besides I have flaws so do you get over it nobodys perfecvt except CK
3884 days 19 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Ok stop kissing ass genius. Oh and wait not letting Monte's make finals?
Well 1 did and OH WAIT..... THEY WON!
Ahahahaha x
3884 days 19 hours ago
Cabutts23
Hey guys!! Just wanted to drop in and say Congrats Alyxandria!! And also to RyGuy for getting 2nd again back to back!
3884 days 16 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Sorry my first oportunity. The reason I voted for Alyx was because she was in the minority at the merge and was able to get herself from a 7-3 position to the final 2. Ry also screwed me when he promised he would never betray me and said to not flip at the revote. This had no influence over my vote really, it was more of the under the radar game that Alyx played that really impressed me. Marquesas was my first season I watched and I was very impressed with Vecepia, and after seeing all seasons with the exception of the Africa Finale and Reunion (which I cannot find), I called Alyx Vecepia cuz she played smart when she needed to and played social when she needed to. Congrats. If anyone deserves to be brought back for a second chance (not necessarily all stars (though that would be fun since I had so much game that was cut short), sort of like Hunter, Savage, Tina Scheer season) it should be me, as I took balls and lost for my alliance. I was loyal to a fault although I did spend five minutes thinking about flipping. Congrats Alyx, and will look forward to Thailand. And Bugs, I love you man, but please stop being bitter. It's a game, not life. Congrats Alyx, and I HOPE TO PLAY ANOTHER SEASON OF CK'S SURVIVOR.
3884 days 13 hours ago
RyGuy92
RyGuy - Does getting 2nd twice in a row disappoint you at all?

Firstly, thanks for having me be player of the season.
Now for the question. No. Alyx, you played a great game. Both seasons I happened to be stuck in a position where it does not matter how well you played with getting little votes and being in charge and still making it there. The bottom line is, both times I was up against someone seen as an underdog and that is the sole reason why I lost both times. But, this does not mean they didn't deserve to win. Part of this game is convincing the jury that you played the game best. Survivor did it last time and Alyx did it this time, so congratulations Alyx, you deserve this win. Now getting 2nd still sucks because I was so close both times, but i still know that I'm a good player and I also know that I will try and kick butt next time if given the opportunity. Thanks guys for an amazing season. I guess I officially can be called Russell or Amanda now.
3883 days 23 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Ryguy was amanda in the fact that he deserved to win but lost both times
3883 days 23 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Dino I wasnt bitter Im sjust saying that I dont think alyx deserved to win.

If Im not allowed to make people's decisions NEITHER ARE YOU >:(
3883 days 23 hours ago
Ilikebugs
jsut saying ice Im surprised you are still talking back when you are like the most hates perosn in all of your group games
3883 days 19 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Most hates as in babes?
I have friends. Atleast I'm not in half my group games and get voted off first. *Looks at your track record*
All we're saying is that nobody does NOT deserve to win everyone deserves to win because we all had our different strategies. It wasn't because of bitter juries or anything it was based on the fact who we wanted and thought played the better game so stop talking about it and leave this group ALONE!
3883 days 18 hours ago
Ilikebugs
And in YOUR gorup games half the time you are 1st or 2nd boot at merge while In mine At least I get like 6th jury member or above.

Anyways you making statements that dont make sense dont do you any good. Because I doubt that if other people were in the finals you would still hold to that
3883 days 18 hours ago
Ilikebugs
And ahem I DONT usually get voted out first and when I do Im TOLERABLE and not CARRIED
3882 days 15 hours ago
mrnorthoftheborder
INEVER EVEN VOTED WTF
3882 days 15 hours ago
Survivor233
lmfao are you serious you refused to vote and then you got banned

you're delusional
3881 days 21 hours ago
mrnorthoftheborder
who voted for me cause i didn't vote

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!