This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3911 days 6 hours ago
TheEclipse
Hi I'm here
3911 days 6 hours ago
CK11
This season started out slow like the last Back to Basics but picked up much faster and stayed exciting throughout the merge.

1. Vanuatu
2. Philippines
3. CORSICA
4. China
5. Tocantins

By no means was this a bad season.
Now for those votes!
3911 days 6 hours ago
Ilikebugs
You may have pushed Alyx in the right direction but you shouldve pushed on yourself
3911 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
I voted myself once LOL
3911 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
No?
I knew who I could get to flip and who I couldn't
For Example I knew ThatEpic was at the bottom of the barrel thats why I tried getting him along with TheEclipse to flip at final 7 so I would have the votes...
3911 days 6 hours ago
TheEclipse
Yeah
Ice tried to flip me and thatepic, and me, thinking she got thatepic, ratted him out, causing alyxandra to stay in the game
3911 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Bugs, There was no way I could of pushed myself I lost immunity and TheEclipse was too strong to the Calvi alliance so I had no choice but to let Alyxandra play her own game then get screwed over!
3911 days 6 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Ya well at f6 we knew that thatepic flipped so you didnt keep it really secretive
3911 days 6 hours ago
CK11
The first vote.

Monte voted for Bugs and Calvi voted for Ice except as noted-

Duffy flipped
RyGuy flipped
Epic flipped
Mrnorth flipped

The revote, Duffy and RyGuy both flipped back, making it 4-4.
3911 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I never wanted it to be secretive you moron. I wanted it to be open and form cracks in Calvi which it did and lead Alyxandra to win the game!
3911 days 6 hours ago
CK11
It's true, at F6 Alyx requested to not self vote but to vote for herself.

Medivaced Monte member FrodoBaggins was planning to self vote every tribal until he got out, so his medivac was kind of a blessing.

Now let's see where CK's Survivor is going next!
3911 days 6 hours ago
TheEclipse
IceIce trying to persuade me and epic to flip was literally the only reason that Alyxandra wasn't voted out final 6.
3911 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
It's true, at F6 Alyx requested to not self vote but to vote for herself.

That was a fail attempt to confuse ppl oops
3911 days 6 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Now that I think abotu it it was better to get a monte out so epic would not have the numbers anymore and hopefully come back
3911 days 6 hours ago
TheEclipse
My biggest mistake this season was actually probably NOT flipping with Ice.

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!