This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10 - Dangrayne

Topic » Tribal Council 10 - Dangrayne

3965 days 19 hours ago
CK11
*watches everyone enter and sit down*

Welcome to tribal.  RyGuy is safe and cannot be voted out.

QUESTIONS:
What the hell happened last night?
Is the game truly up for grabs?
Is now the time to vote out threats and not enemies?
Would you rather go to the end with your alliance or someone you can beat?

Send in your votes by 5 PM EST tomorrow and I'll read them earlier if I get them earlier.
3965 days 19 hours ago
CK11
3965 days 17 hours ago
RyGuy92
Seriously, I watched it live and for the first time and thought, what the heck???? All this shows is that teamwork really isn't working out too well in this game so far.

Yes. If you ask me who the final 3 would be, I actually wouldn't know what to tell you. Based off of last nights vote, it seems like every man is for himself and that really is unpredictable.

Not necessarily. Let's say someone was gunning for me to go home, that's a pretty strong reason to get them out of the game. But then again, if they don't have the numbers to get me out, then threats are bigger targets. Alliances are big threats too. At this point, this goes for anyone and there are many reason to send someone out of the game.

Basically loyalty versus potential to win. I think both matters. I could think that I could beat someone, but if I backstab everyone who I work with, then I turn into Russel Hantz and lose to Natalie White. Then again, if you are loyal you can lose the game as well like Tina Wesson who won next to Colby Donaldson. This game is tricky.
3965 days 16 hours ago
NJDevil19
1. Who the hell knows
2. Anyone can win at this point
3. I'm playing this game from vote to vote
4. Hopefully a combination of the two, but I'd rather go to the end with my alliance
3965 days 16 hours ago
Cabutts23
It's beyond me. It just shows people are playing the game for themselves and not their alliance.

Yes. Seriously anyone could go home tonight.

Yes but people have different ideas of what a threat is to their game.

Probably my alliance. I would want people there who deserve to be there!
3965 days 13 hours ago
CK11
I have an announcement to make.

Through various means, I have come to realize that TDO's submission for today's challenge was not faked.  Numbers cutting off at the end of a score is a bug that I have been informed of since today's challenge.

I would like to personally apologize to TDO for victimizing him at the challenge and wrongly accusing him of cheating.

As a result, along with RyGuy, he is also granted immunity as had I known about this, he would have won immunity.
3965 days 12 hours ago
TDO88
Thank you CK :) I graciously accept your apology, because mistakes happen and I shouldn't have gotten so heated myself. Thank you so much for taking time out to get information about the bug. I really appreciate it ^_^
3965 days 10 hours ago
RyGuy92
Cool. Congrats tdo!
3964 days 23 hours ago
CK11
I'll go tally the votes.
3964 days 23 hours ago
CK11
*returns with urn*
3964 days 23 hours ago
CK11
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol ad you want to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3964 days 23 hours ago
CK11
*no one stands*
Once the votes are read, the decision is final.  The person voted or will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
3964 days 23 hours ago
CK11
person voted out* wtf phone
3964 days 23 hours ago
CK11
First vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
sssp
3964 days 23 hours ago
CK11
Second vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
sssp
3964 days 23 hours ago
CK11
Third vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
NJDevil

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!