This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Part 2: "The Things They Buried"

Topic » Part 2: "The Things They..

1281 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
*stu is hanging out having some cookies he has on a skeleton costume*
1281 days 1 hour ago
mildsalsa
Chloe:
-to Nick-
I know. Usually I can't get him out of my sight. I just knew you all slept together last night..
-looking around-
Hey, do you remember that Gardner we had? Back then?
1281 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
*Oscar thinks a little bit* “I might’ve heard a coworker talking about it before. She seemed to enjoy it.” *he smiles and turns to Susie* “Hey, uh thanks for the compliment on my costume by the way. I like yours a lot too....”
1281 days 1 hour ago
Mitsuki
*Lillian can't help but think of Liam at the mention of Ethan, her face turning an uncomfortable shade of red. She waves her hand near her face, feigning overheating.*
My..
*She sips her drink and carefully sets it down, listening to the others.*
1281 days 1 hour ago
Chicklet
Rose:
*sees the Gardener in the shadows, plops her marshmallow in her mouth, and stand up*
I'm going to find Rocky, he might need a hand.
*smiles at everyone, heads to the garage*
1281 days 1 hour ago
Crocadilly

Away from the party, the Gardener drags Nichelles body to the edge of the garden, behind the statues. He buries her body in a grave he had already prepared. Next to it, three graves are already covered with dirt...

1281 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Makes a face* thats nasty
1281 days 1 hour ago
KingGeek
*Izzy glances over at Lillian and raises a brow. She gets up from her seat by the fire and walks over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder*
Izzy: Hey.. Everything okay?
*She gives her a look of concern. Meanwhile, across the yard, Forest is carving a pumpkin*
1281 days 1 hour ago
Crocadilly
Susie:
What? come on thats what the fire is for!
*she puts her marshmallow between two graham crackers with some chocolate*
to each their own
1281 days 1 hour ago
Hudspith
I do the creepy guy who used to just appear from nothing
1281 days 1 hour ago
Crocadilly
Rocky:
*cleans his knife as Rose comes into the garage*
I guess now is as good a time as ever...
1281 days 1 hour ago
Crocadilly
Rose nods, remembering...

ROSE:

Rocky led Rose by the hand down a long hallway and into a large circular room with towering columns.
https://64.media.tumblr.com/4bc232c3820c5a819743c33406b5df9f/521295637a0c0b2b-c6/s400x600/584e6a7a815d11b22428e3ad0d844dd3c9585454.gif
“Whoa.” Rose took it all in. The impossibly tall ceiling. The columns. The spiral staircase in the center.
“It’s amazing, right?” Rocky watched her look around in awe.
“Its…” She was lost for the words as she moved around. “What is this place?”
Rose makes her way to the spiraling staircase and looks down it.
“Does it end?”
Rocky nods.
“Yep. You just can’t see it from here.”
Rose nods along with him.
“I can’t believe this is real…”
“What? Did you think I was lying” Rocky teases. Rose rolls her eyes and continues to look down the staircase, searching for the bottom. Rocky reaches his hand out for hers again.
“Come on.”
He grabs her hand and the two of them descend the staircase together.
1281 days 1 hour ago
Tommy123
*Amber watches everyone roasting marshmallows and she takes a sip of her cider*
1281 days 1 hour ago
Mitsuki
https://64.media.tumblr.com/c2e3c7486c04b645ee2ac2ea802f6ca5/bf371d49af8d74a6-76/s500x750/1578d2c433517d31aafc80b9322b3e3b5752010f.gifv
I'm great, greater than great.. *She smiles, albeit.. in her way.*
Just been feeling a little odd is all, I'm sure it's nothing really. This whole thing--
*She does a circular gesture.* just isn't what I pictured. Muck it all up to nerves and what have you.
1281 days 1 hour ago
Tommy123
(Crocadily I messaged u)

open group

The Haunting of Chapel Hill

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!