This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Chaboga Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Chaboga..

4115 days 23 hours ago
mattkwon1
Come on in guys...

QUESTIONS FOR ALL:
First Merged Tribal, is it important to get control in this Tribal?
The original Mogo Mogo has 5 people against 2 from each of Saboga and Chapera. Will Votes be divided between Tribal Lines?
Knowing that many Idols are out there, is it important to have many back-up plans?

Send me your vote by 9AM EST.
10-11AM EST at the MAX.
If you do not vote by then, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
4115 days 23 hours ago
bigbrother101
Yes it is very important because because the first merge tribal is very hard but after this one it'll be easy.
The original Mogo Mogo has 5 people against 2 from each of Saboga and Chapera. Will Votes be divided between Tribal Lines?
i dont think so because once the tribe merge the tribes MERGE.

Knowing that many Idols are out there, is it important to have many back-up plans?
yes there is also an back up plan
4115 days 23 hours ago
manalord
- No, it is important to be in the majority, being in control will make you a big target.

- Lol no because we where swapped around so much other alliances have been made,

- As always you need to deal with idols!
4115 days 23 hours ago
cfff
First Merged Tribal, is it important to get control in this Triabl?  I dont if taking contorl of the game is the correct answer but more like doing the right thing and having to get the majoirty is wat u want to do first tribal.
The original Mogo Mogo has 5 people against 2 from each of Saboga and Chapera. Will Votes be divided between Tribal Lines? With all these tribe swaps u never know.. allaicne and friendships could of been formed
Knowing that many Idols are out there, is it important to have many back-up plans? you always need a plan b,c,d,e,f,g to get far in this..
4115 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
Umm i would say so. Everyone wants to get into the majority to contol their own destiny throughout the game

I dont know, we'll have too see. I hope so because im in the 5 ^.^

Ofcourse! Odds are idols will be played at almost every tribal :S
4115 days 22 hours ago
Manipulation
Sure, but I'd already say I'd have some control =]

Fuck no, I heard from a trusted source that Sim is coming after my ass, so I'm fucking him up, and voting his ASS out. Call me crazy, I call it efficient.

I have 10 Idols, so I don't think so ^_^
4115 days 22 hours ago
Manipulation
See that, Sim? Your ass is DONE this tribal. I have the votes to take you out, so you're going to the Jury tonight.
4115 days 21 hours ago
01Gohan
Yes. That's simple enough.

No, we've merged so many times, made so many alliances, anything can happen.

Yeah, it's important.
4115 days 17 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
To be in the majority for now is enough :)

I hope so, because I'm in the 5, but also, Manip said I was going tonight, so you never know :S

Yes, you always need a back-up plan :)

Manip, I never wanted you out, that's BS tbh...
4115 days 13 hours ago
bigbrother101
Sim trying to save yourself
we all know your gone tonight
4115 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Shut up Dan -_-
4115 days 13 hours ago
bigbrother101
Dont tell me to shut up
4115 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Shut up, I'll repeat it!
4115 days 13 hours ago
bigbrother101
i cait wait for him to read the votes
4115 days 13 hours ago
mattkwon1
Didn't get all the votes yet...
4115 days 13 hours ago
bigbrother101
*rolls eyes*
so we all know sim is gone tonight

open group

Matt's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!