This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6/7 (Mogo Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #6/7 (Mogo..

4119 days 2 hours ago
mattkwon1
Come on in Mogo Mogo...

Ireks, Simvivor, Lemjam, Bigbrother, Manipulation, and SamSam: Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because fire represents your life in this game. Once your fire is out, so are you.

QUESTIONS
Ireks- Do you think you may be targeted for the HUGE come-from-behind storyline from The Amazon?

SimvivoRWay- First time in Tribal, how does it feel?

Lemjam6- Why do you think Mogo Mogo was so strong pre-merge?

Bigbrother101- IMMUNITY! You are obviously one of the biggest Physical competitors in the Game so far. Do you think you can continue this and if you make the Merge, then maybe win some Individual Challenges?

Manipulation- When do you expect the Merge to come?

SamSam14- 6 Mogo vs. 1 original Chapera. Is it an easy vote?

Manalord- You are the only original Chapera in this tribe. Feeling nervous?

Send me your vote by 9AM EST.
10-11AM at the MAX.
If you do not vote by then, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
4119 days 2 hours ago
Manipulation
Manipulation- When do you expect the Merge to come?

I was thinking either after this, when it hits the Final 11, or 10. Good to know that if we all stick together, we'll have a majority in the merge if we do merge at F11.
4119 days 2 hours ago
bigbrother101
Bigbrother101- IMMUNITY! You are obviously one of the biggest Physical competitors in the Game so far. Do you think you can continue this and if you make the Merge, then maybe win some Individual Challenges?

I think i could continue this and if i make the merge i could win one individual Challenge but not alot because if its me against everyone else it would work
4119 days 2 hours ago
bigbrother101
*dips torch*
4119 days 1 hour ago
bigbrother101
more qeustion? _:)
4119 days 1 hour ago
Lemjam6
Lemjam6- Why do you think Mogo Mogo was so strong pre-merge?

Because we are strong mentally and physically
4119 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Manalord- You are the only original Chapera in this tribe. Feeling nervous?

Im Mogo Mogo the second I came here and it was clear to me that Chapera is 100% dead to the old chapera as well. this game is Sobga vs Mogo Mogo unfortently for them we have numbers atm.
4119 days 1 hour ago
Ireks
Ireks- Do you think you may be targeted for the HUGE come-from-behind storyline from The Amazon?

This is a different game. The previous seasons have nothing to do with the current season. This applies to everyone of course.
4119 days ago
SamSam14
SamSam14- 6 Mogo vs. 1 original Chapera. Is it an easy vote?

Oh definetly not. Everyone still has to consider who is best to stay on our tribe to ensure that we will not end up here again. It could be anyone tonight.
4118 days 14 hours ago
mattkwon1
I have not received everyone's votes...HOWEVER...I did receive this...

*Manalord stands up*
Sole Chapera in this tribe...not going down without a fight ;)
I am playing my Idol of Discord, and I want to choose the option of everyone pulling Rocks, and for my option to who to save, I will choose Simvivor to not pull a rock.

Manalord has played the Idol of Discord, and has chosen to make everyone pull Rocks except for Simvivor and BB101 who has Immunity.

Ireks, Lemjam, Manipulation, and SamSam, that means you 4 will pull Rocks, and one of you will be eliminated from the Game.

Pick a Number between 1-4, that will be your Rock Number.

Rock #1- ???
Rock #2- ???
Rock #3- ???
Rock #4- ???

If you do not pick a Rock until 3PM EST, you will be random.org'ed one.

GL guys!
4118 days 13 hours ago
mattkwon1
POST HERE WHICH ROCK YOU ARE PICKING
4118 days 13 hours ago
Ireks
so when are you gonna read the votes ?
4118 days 13 hours ago
Ireks
I pick 1, I doubt there will be a tie anyway
4118 days 13 hours ago
mattkwon1
Votes are not being read as the person being eliminated is being decided by Purple Rocks. Manalord has played the Idol of Discord.

Idol of Discord- Make the Idol Player the only person able to vote / Make the person whom the idol is being played on receive Self Votes for 3 straight Tribal Councils. If they win Immunity, the person whom the idol is being played on wins Immunity, they will simply just not be able to vote / Make everybody except the user of IoR and someone of their choice to pick rocks. (3 Choices)
4118 days 13 hours ago
mattkwon1
Rock #1- Ireks
Rock #2- ???
Rock #3- ???
Rock #4- ???
4118 days 13 hours ago
bigbrother101
wow

open group

Matt's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!