This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

4164 days 21 hours ago
mattkwon1
12 days ago, 16 Tengagers set out at their first time participating in Matt’s Survivor Series. However, they were shocked when they found out that 4 Returnees were joining them, and those Returnees were Nostalgic, PatriciaSigmond, JETTEJ, BigBrotheFan132. PatriciaSigmond and BigBrotherFan132 were chosen to be the Tribe Captains, and the two tribes were chosen, and PatriciaSigmond’s tribe became Koror, and BigBrotherFan132’s tribe became Ulong. When the Medallion of Power was revealed, it was Survivor8 who claimed the Medallion. Then, the players were even more surprised to find out that BOTH tribes were going to Tribal Council, with the first Immunity Challenge being Individual, and only one person from each tribe being Immune from the Tribal Councils. Survivor8 did not use the Medallion for himself, but still won Individual Immunity in Koror, while Glinda won the Individual Immunity in Ulong. Just before Ulong’s Tribal Council however, Aliumair was pulled out of the Game and was Medically Evacuated. At Koror’s Tribal Council, PatriciaSigmond led the tribe to vote out Nostalgic, the other Returnee. At the next Immunity Challenge, SunnyBunny caused a lot of Drama and attacked Tombo01, which caused Koror to be irritated at her, and wanting her out. At Ulong, a core alliance was formed between JETTEJ, BigBrotherFan132, Glinda, SunnyBunny, and ChrisLikesTurtles, with the alliance of Nashville, Pratty, and Tombo in the Outs. The Core Alliance voted out Tombo01, who was involved in the Drama with SunnyBunny, with Pratty also voting Tombo out feeling vulnerable. When Ulong lost again, the Core Alliance recruited BigBrotherFan132 into their alliance and voted out Swimboy818, who was the inactive member of Ulong. However, the Core Alliance was soon broken up to pieces when a Tribe Switch occurred. Glinda, Pratty437, and SunnyBunny switched over to Koror with a HUGE 5-3 disadvantage, while Survivorfan1111, Rapguy33, Survivor8, and Zattack switched over to Ulong, where there were 4 Original Koror and Ulong. When the players realized that both the new tribe will be going to Tribal Council and fighting for Individual Immunity, everyone started scrambling. Despite the fact that ChrisLikesTurtles used the Medallion hoping that he can win Immunity so he had the power to give it to someone in Koror too, PatriciaSigmond came out victorious, where she secretly gave Survivorfan1111 Immunity in Ulong. At Koror’s Tribal Council, the original Koror members targeted SunnyBunny as she was hated for the Drama she caused during Challenges, and though Sunny tried to target Gohan, who hated Sunny the most, it was useless and Sunny was voted off. At Ulong’s Tribal Council, it was dead even with 4 members of each original tribe. The Original Koror tribe members in the new Ulong tribe, or Kolongs, as referred by JETTEJ, targeted Nashville, knowing that she was in the outs, while the original Ulong tribe members who remained in Ulong, targeted Survivorfan1111, not knowing that he was given Immunity by PatriciaSigmond. Then, they took a step even further and convinced Survivorfan himself to flip and vote for Rapguy. They also tried convincing Zattack, but Zattack remained loyal to the Kolongs. Nashville and Survivorfan stuck to the vote for Rapguy, not knowing that JETTEJ, BigBrotherFan132, and ChrisLikesTurtles voted for Survivorfan. When the votes were revealed, the plans of the original Ulongs backfired when Survivorfan had Immunity. Survivorfan and Nashville’s vote towards Rapguy plus his Self Vote was enough to send Rapguy home. Everything was hectic, and Survivorfan was furious. Koror won the next Immunity Challenge, and the Ulong tribe went to Tribal Council. Nashville, knowing that she was in the outs of the original Ulong alliance, flipped to the Kolongs, giving them a 4-3 Majority now. The tables were turned. However, Zattack did not vote, which caused him to get a Self Vote and cause a tie between Survivor8 and JETTEJ. At the revote, Nashville flipp
4164 days 21 hours ago
mattkwon1
ped back to original Ulongs and voted for Survivor8, while BigBrotherFan thought that it would be better to flip, and with Zattack voting for JETTEJ also, JETTEJ was given the boot. When Ulong finally won the next Challenge, Glinda was sent home. Then, the two tribes merged into one tribe, Mercherchar, with Ulong in a 8-4 disadvantage. When a Double Tribal Council was revealed, and Survivorfan1111 won the challenge, the 8 Koror discussed splitting the votes in half, four for BigBrotherFan132 and four for Nashville1998, hoping that the Ulongs won’t vote together, and tie the votes 4-4-4. However, Koror didn’t even have to worry, when ALL the Ulongs voted differently, voting off BigBrotherFan and Nashville with a 4-4-1-1-1-1 vote. That left Patricia as the Sole Returnee left in the Game. After a very drama-filled Immunity Challenge between Survivorfan1111 and 01Gohan, Gohan won the next Immunity in the re-done Challenge after some confusion, and ANOTHER Double Tribal Council was revealed. While ChrisLikesTurtles seemed to be the obvious target, Koror was divided into two after the Drama between Gohan and Survivorfan. The new Core Alliance within the Koror was formed between 01Gohan, PeaceOut14, PatriciaSigmond, Manalord, and Survivor8. While some people voted for ChrisLikesTurtles, 01Gohan and Manalord voted for Survivorfan just in case, while Chris and Survivorfan voted for Survivor8. Chris went first with 4 votes cast against him, while Survivor was given the boot when he forgot to vote and received a Self Vote, along with the 2 votes from Chris and SF1111. Patricia won the next Immunity, and Pratty, the Sole original Ulong left, was given the boot, despite the attempt of Patricia, Gohan, and PeaceOut to vote off Survivorfan. Patricia thought she had the control over the Core Alliance of 4, but it turned out that the Alliance members, specifically Manalord, was just using her as a pawn as a leader and was actually quite suspicious of her. In the Auction, Manalord purchased the power to vote twice, through whoever Zattack chose, who bought the power to void someone’s vote. Gohan saved up his money to purchase Immunity AND a Hidden Immunity Idol. That meant that Gohan was guaranteed a spot in the Final 5. Even with PeaceOut in Exile Island, the Majority Alliance managed to vote Survivorfan off. Manalord finally regained his trust for Patricia in the Final 6. Gohan then continued to win the next Immunity Challenge, getting him a spot in the Final 4. Zattack was unanimously voted off, and now only 5 remain, 01Gohan, PatriciaSigmond, PeaceOut14, Manalord, and SamSam14.
4164 days 21 hours ago
PeaceOut14
:O such good recap.
4164 days 21 hours ago
mattkwon1
Step 1: Getting to the Tower

You must post “Jumps out of Bunker and Dives into Water” once then post 'Swims' 20 times. That will get you to the beach, where there is a tall Tower.

Step 2: Getting to the Second Floor of the Tower

There will be a same ladder for everyone that is missing its rungs. There are 10 rungs that are missing from the ladder. There are also 10 empty slots on the side of the ladder to insert the rungs. You must attempt to fit the numbered rungs into the numbered empty slots. You will send me a list of numbers 1 to 10 in a random order. If you have entered the rungs into the correct slots, it will remain intact, while if you put a rung into the wrong slot, it will fall out. (The ladder is also a list of random numbers from 1 to 10) I will tell you which rungs are remaining in the ladder, and which rungs fell out when you mail me your list. Once your ladder is complete, you will climb up to the second floor using it.

Step 3: Getting to the Third Floor of the Tower

There will be individual shafts where you have to wait every 1 minute before elevating it little by little. Every 1 minute, you will post ‘Pulls a Lever’. After 5 minutes, your shaft will reach the third floor of the Tower, so you must say that 5 times, every 1 minute.

Step 4: Getting to the Top Floor of the Tower

There will be a locked door to a staircase that leads to the top floor. You will get a word scramble sent to you via mail. There will be three different Tengaged usernames that you have to unscramble. PM me the three people. Once you do that, you will get a Key to open the Door that will lead you into the Staircase. To go up the staircase, you must post ‘Climbs up Stair #1’ ‘Climbs up Stair #2’ etc…Until you reach Stair #10. You will then reach the Top Floor of the Tower.

Step 5: Finding the Flag and Raising it

There will be 10 different boxes with 1 box with a flag. (All flags are in the same box) You must randomly guess the Box Number to see whether there is a flag inside it. You will PM me a number from 1 to 10. When you guess the right Numbered Box with the flag, then you will retrieve the flag from the box, and then you must post: ‘Fits right side of flag into pole’, then ‘Fits left side of flag into pole’, then ‘Opens flag up’, and finally ‘Pulls on rope’ 5 times. Once your rope has been pulled 5 times, your flag will be fully raised on top of the Tower.

First person to raise their flag wins the F5 Immunity and has a 1 in 4 shot of winning the title of Sole Survivor.
4164 days 21 hours ago
mattkwon1
That's the Final 5 Immunity Challenge, which will take place at 8PM EST. It might be delayed, and I will notify you guys if it will be.
4164 days 20 hours ago
mattkwon1
Episode Titles:

Episode 1: "All about the tribe yo"
Episode 2: "You're too trashy to own a weave, um hello?"
Episode 3: "We now have learned that Ulong is full of idiots."
Episode 4: "Don't let the door hit you on the way out"
Episode 5: "MY COMPUTER FRIKIN JAMMED!!!!!!!!"
Episode 6: "Matt's late for a very important date."
Episode 7: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I OVERACHIEVE."
Episode 8: "Your basket is so sparkly <33"
Episode 9: "That's become a growing trend in this game"
Episode 10: "I KNOW WHAT IT IS. FUCKING DUCK EMBRYO."
Episode 11: "It's bittersweet Matt."

Who will get the Finale title? :O
4164 days 19 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Lol I have like 3 episode titles. :D
4164 days 16 hours ago
01Gohan
I only have 1 episode title.

"It's bittersweet Matt."

Well let me tell you, the fun's just begun >:)
4164 days 15 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Actually I have two, and they're all in caps. XD

Episode 7: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I OVERACHIEVE."
Episode 10: "I KNOW WHAT IT IS. FUCKING DUCK EMBRYO."
4164 days 15 hours ago
patriciasigmond
Can we do it at 830 because. I am in car and i might be home then and don't want to miss it
4164 days 15 hours ago
patriciasigmond
"We made it to final 5 :D"
4164 days 14 hours ago
manalord
Im waiting
4164 days 12 hours ago
patriciasigmond
me 2, but he hasn't been online, i can do it at 9 est, but not 8, that when i get off. I most likely not getting off later, i was suppose to get off at 10, but there overstaff, i talk to my boss, not letting me get cut off for my shift. Finally let me do at least 2, then none.
4164 days 12 hours ago
patriciasigmond
tomorrow
4164 days 12 hours ago
manalord
I need it to be after 8 tomrrow as well cause i work til 7 15
4163 days 15 hours ago
mattkwon1
CHECK IN NOW! =]

open group

Matt's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!