This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 13 (ZANCUDO)

Topic » Tribal Council # 13 (ZANCUDO)

2891 days 18 hours ago
Ninja41
Mud wins another immunity and is safe from the vote. Remember, there are only 2 chances left to play an immunity idol!

Julian - After an.... interesting.... challenge, you still find yourself vulnerable. How are yo going to approach the vote tonight?

Mud - Another victory which guarantees final 5! Thoughts on what the finale will have in store?

Michael - You have been fairly quiet up until now. Is it important to your strategy to play a more quiet game?

Cedric - With only 2 tribals left to play idols, and a possibility of 2 idols in the game, will we see one played tonight?

Jonas - You received a vote last tribal and had a heated argument with Clark. Do you think you are being targeted for this tribal?

Jamie - You self-voted last tribal so you have to vote this time or you will be medically evacuated. Is this strategy?

You have until 8pm EST to send in your votes. A non-live challenge will be posted after I read the votes and you will have about 20 hours to complete that. Remember to send in confessionals!
2891 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Mud - Another victory which guarantees final 5! Thoughts on what the finale will have in store?

I feel like it will be a battle to make it to the end, I'm just so excited it's gonna be great :)
2890 days 22 hours ago
teamjacz
i'm tipsy
2890 days 19 hours ago
Ninja41
STILL WAITING ON A COUPLE VOTES SO I WILL READ VOTES LATER. YOU CAN ALL DO THE CHALLENGE NOW THOUGH SINCE IT'S NON LIVE
2889 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
Reading the votes now
2889 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
2889 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
First vote
Cedric
2889 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
Second vote
Jamie
2889 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
Third vote
Jamie

2 votes Jamie. 1 vote Cedric. 3 votes left
2889 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
Fourth vote
Jamie

3 votes Jamie, 1 vote Cedric. 2 votes left
2889 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
Fifth vote
The next person voted off of Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua and the seventh member of the jury
Jamie

Jamie, your tribe has spoken
2889 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
An inactive was voted off, which means we're in for a very competitive final 5. We'll have to see if this move pays off

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!