This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge # 3

Topic » Immunity Challenge # 3

2939 days 20 hours ago
Ninja41
Will begin tomorrow night at 9pm EST and will be another non-live competition. I am busy Thursday night cause I have to go to my church and get pictures taken, so it will be easier to post a tribal on Thursday night then go over a challenge. The following challenge will be on Friday night and WILL be live! You'll want to be here for that one!
2938 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
Check in if you're here
2938 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Here
2938 days 22 hours ago
mistiksaint
I thought it was nonlive
2938 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
It is non-live
2938 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
Just wanted to know who was here
2938 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
That vote was crazy
2938 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
Come on in guys!

Tolo getting a look at the new Tapuz left, Rico voted off at the last tribal council and down to 7 members as Disney quit.

Today’s challenge is called: “Dare Dozen Egg”

Everyone will be playing this game: http://www.tengaged.com/play/dare_dozen_egg
The rules are simple. All you have to do is play the game as many times as you want to get the highest score, and then screenshot your score and send it to me. I will only accept screenshots that clearly show you are playing on your account on Tengaged so make sure your screenshot shows enough of your screen so I can easily tell. Also, if I can tell that your picture has been edited in any way to show a different score, your score will be disqualified. You can only send one screenshot to me, so make sure you’re happy with your score before you send it to me. The tribe with the highest combined score will win immunity.

Since Tapuz is down 3 members, I will only accept the first 7 entries from Tolo. Anything after that will not count towards the total. The highest individual score on the losing tribe will win immunity and an idol clue, and another idol clue will go to the highest individual score for the winning tribe.

All entries must be submitted before 9pm EST tomorrow, so you will have 24 hours to complete the challenge.

Any questions?
2938 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Do you have to be on a computer? Or can you do it on mobile?
2938 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
I haven't tried it on a mobile device. Do you not have access to a computer?
2938 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I do not :(
2938 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Ill try it on mobile
2938 days 22 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Well fuck i cant do it. I dont have acess to a computer
2938 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Yeah it doesnt work :/
2938 days 22 hours ago
Ninja41
UPDATED RULE: I will only accept the first 5 entries from each tribe as some people don't have access to computers
2938 days 22 hours ago
MichaelM099
I can't eithier:/ only got mobile

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!