This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 2 (TAPUZ)

Topic » Tribal Council # 2 (TAPUZ)

2936 days ago
Ninja41
Welcome back Tapuz. Another lackluster performance in the immunity challenge equals another date with me. Clark and Cole won immunity and therefore cannot be voted out, everyone else is fair game.

*IMPORTANT UPDATE* Disney has notified me that he has removed himself from the game which leaves you guys with 8 members, and will be down to 7 after tribal council tonight.

Rico – You won first individual immunity but didn’t help your team out for this immunity challenge. Are you worried that you may be voted off?

Chris – You asked to be voted off for personal reasons. Do you think the tribe will own up to that in order to keep the more active people in?

Cole – You won immunity tonight and you are safe, but you got into a small fight with Clark at the end of the challenge. Was immunity tonight worth the possibility of an enemy against you?

Bob – There is still a safe from ties power, an extra ballot, and a hidden immunity idol out there. Do you think any of these 3 will influence the outcome of this vote?

Matt – You pitched in at the challenge. Do you think you’ll be safe for that reason?

Clark – You received a vote at the last tribal council. Do you think you would have been voted off if you didn’t win immunity?

Michael M – Last tribal you said you could be blamed for the first challenge, as you hadn’t been on, and you didn’t help out in the second challenge either. Are you at risk of leaving?

Dylan – Last tribal you said you need to work together to get rid of the inactives. Same strategy for this tribal?

Send your votes to me by 9pm EST tomorrow night.  I will read the votes at 9 and we’ll have a challenge right after. It may or may not be live. I still have to adjust the plan now that Disney quit and there is tribal tonight, so I’ll let you know. If it doesn’t work out, we may just have the next challenge on Thursday. I’ll let everyone know regardless
2936 days ago
SurvivorFreak13
Same strategy I think :)
2936 days ago
Coyle14
Cole – You won immunity tonight and you are safe, but you got into a small fight with Clark at the end of the challenge. Was immunity tonight worth the possibility of an enemy against you?

I mean towards the end, he started to realize that both of us were going to win immunity, which is why he stopped fighting with me, but I'm hoping that doesn't make him mad. I'm competitive as well, so I get where he is coming from. I have no illness towards Clark at all
2936 days ago
Coyle14
as for Chris wanting to leave, I will honor your decision
2936 days ago
islandsurvivor
Yes they could influence but we will have to see
2936 days ago
Clarkkent6969
Before i answer your question.
Cole no hard feelings at all i respect you for wanting to win so bad.

I absolutely believe i would be gone if i didnt win but i feel you have to have that mentality going into every challenge. What scares me is not knowing who did, could it have been disney? I dont know and since im not talking alliances with people i dont know how influential people are
2936 days ago
Clarkkent6969
Its said to see Chris go but this is a game, you hate to see people leave especially because of personal reasons. Hopefully everything is okay. Like Cole, Chris i will honor your decision
2935 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris – You asked to be voted off for personal reasons. Do you think the tribe will own up to that in order to keep the more active people in?

Depends. Some people will honor it, some people will think keeping a weak inactive around is better for their personal game and they may not honor it. I hope people honor it.
2935 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
How many votes?
2935 days 1 hour ago
Ninja41
Reading votes now
2935 days ago
Coyle14
here we go
2935 days ago
Ninja41
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
2935 days ago
Clarkkent6969
Looks around
2935 days ago
Ninja41
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
2935 days ago
Clarkkent6969
Yes hopefully this goes as planned
2935 days ago
Ninja41
First vote
Matt (Self-Vote)

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!