This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 1 (TAPUZ)

Topic » Tribal Council # 1 (TAPUZ)

2942 days 15 hours ago
Ninja41
Welcome Tapuz. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is important, because in this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you. Rico won immunity and cannot be voted out tonight, everyone else is fair game.

Michael – Your tribe lost immunity in a landslide. Why do you think you guys did so poorly?
Rico – You are safe tonight as you won individual immunity. How relieved are you? Do you think you might have been voted off if you hadn’t won?
Disney – Everyone got an idol clue at the beginning of the game and another clue/hint was revealed after the immunity challenge. Could there be an idol in play tonight and does that change the way you vote?
Chris – How disappointing is it to find out that 3 people on your tribe neglected to participate in the challenge? The inactivity could be the reason you lost immunity. Does this information make it an “easy” vote?
Cole – Someone in the game won an extra ballot and they could be from your tribe. Does the possibility of an extra vote change the way you’re making your decision tonight?
Bob – How are you approaching the vote tonight? Do you vote out a big threat to improve your chances of winning the game, or vote out a weak player to improve your chances of winning tribal immunities?
Matt – Knowing that not many chips were put into tribal immunity, does it worry you that people may be playing selfishly and not for the good of the tribe?
Clark – With someone in the game having the safe from ties power, how do you approach the vote knowing that a tie might result in you going home? Does it make having a majority alliance more important?
Michael M – Do you think the tribe is doomed for failure or was it just lack of communication that caused the loss of this immunity? Do you think people put their chips into other boxes for selfish reasons, or did they do so because they thought everyone else was voting for tribal immunity?
Dylan – How does your tribe bounce back from a loss like this?

Please mail me your votes within 24 hours. I will post the results tomorrow night at 11:30pm EST. It may be too late for a live challenge so I will likely post a non-live challenge after tribal, or Monday morning/afternoon. If you plan on using idol, extra vote, etc. please mail me so I know. Remember, if you fail to vote in time you will receive a self-vote. Thanks and good luck!
2942 days 15 hours ago
disneygeek
Not sure, the clues were very vague and broad, if anyone has an idol i believe it is with someone on the other tribe since they got an extra clue that might be less ambiguous.
2942 days 14 hours ago
ricorivera
I'm honestly shocked I won immunity, obviously happy, but also confused since my lwest bet was on it..
2942 days 14 hours ago
Ninja41
Disney, everyone got the exact same clues to begin with. Tapuz and Tolo are both looking for the same idol: I didn't reveal who got the extra clue, it could be someone on your tribe too
2942 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
Cole – Someone in the game won an extra ballot and they could be from your tribe. Does the possibility of an extra vote change the way you’re making your decision tonight?

I think its too early in the game to think about that, but its always at the back of our heads when voting
2942 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris – How disappointing is it to find out that 3 people on your tribe neglected to participate in the challenge? The inactivity could be the reason you lost immunity. Does this information make it an “easy” vote?

i mean it sucks but what can you do? nothing besides vote the inactives out
2942 days 9 hours ago
islandsurvivor
I think we need strength in challenges
2942 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Yeah we need to band together to get the inacts out
2941 days 23 hours ago
MichaelM099
I think it's a lack of communication, am I can be blamed bc I wasn't here for stuff.. But I'll be more active and help our tribe won the next one
2941 days 16 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
You approach the vote by voting inacts, unfortunately ive been a little busy with school work but im active. Others absolutely will be scrambling to form alliances, will i? No ill tell everyone right now my plan i will not be messaging anyone for alliances at all for the whole game. I want to test myself and see if i can do the impossible and make finals with no alliances. Im not a good guy im not a bad guy im THE guy.
2941 days 15 hours ago
Ninja41
Some of you have requested more time to vote as they can't be on right away, and I'll allow it. I will not be posting the next immunity challenge until tomorrow afternoon and it will be non-live again
2941 days 2 hours ago
Ninja41
Reading the votes now
2941 days 1 hour ago
Ninja41
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
2941 days 1 hour ago
Ninja41
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
2941 days 1 hour ago
Ninja41
First vote
Clark
2941 days 1 hour ago
Ninja41
Second Vote
Michael (Self Vote)

Michael - 1
Clark - 1

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!