This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Nicaragua Applications

Topic » Survivor: Nicaragua..

2943 days 3 hours ago
ricorivera
Fill out this application form for a chance to be enrolled!
Name you wish to be called: Rico
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): 9-12pm est
Why should I pick you to play in my series? Because, like I awlays say I dont know much about survivor and love the challnege of figuring everything out
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? nope
2943 days 3 hours ago
mistiksaint
Fill out this application form for a chance to be enrolled!
Name you wish to be called: Jonas
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): My schedule is pretty flexable so most times work for me as long as I have notice.
Why should I pick you to play in my series? I'm active and I like to think I am decent lol
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? same as my username mistiksaint
2942 days 6 hours ago
disneygeek
Name you wish to be called: Disney
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): anytime EST
Why should I pick you to play in my series? im active and can be an unforgettable player.
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? yes i dont use it anymore disneygeek1971
2941 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Name you wish to be called: Dylan
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): Night time, any time.
Why should I pick you to play in my series? I have started playing group Survivor games and enjoy them.
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? nu.mattel.
2941 days 10 hours ago
Mattarous
Name you wish to be called: Matt
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): during the day EST (like any time between 12 and 5pm) - can do other times too though
Why should I pick you to play in my series? Cause I'll destroy the competition :)
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? no sry
2940 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Name you wish to be called: Stoner
What times work best for you for live challenges? (include time zone): I'm starting a new work schedule so I'll let you know. I'm gonna try for first shift so i can compete in the evenings.
Why should I pick you to play in my series?: i'm gaia??????
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it?: don't use it for games

open group

Ninja's Survivor: Nicaragua

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!