This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Strictly Factor Show 6

Topic » Strictly Factor Show 6

1203 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
It is all squared now at 1-1 for each couple.

MOTSI who are you going to Eliminate?
1203 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Motsi: You know I hate making this decision and I believe both of you shouldn't go home because you both got so much potential but I got to decide and it is based on who improved the most on their footwork and can really bring it.

I Vote to Eliminate
Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec
1203 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
It is now 2-1 to Eliminate Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec.

If Simon chooses to eliminate Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec then they will be out.

But if Simon chooses to eliminate Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova then it will go to Deadlock with the lowest combined score being eliminated.

SIMON who are you going to Eliminate?
1203 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh rip sam
1203 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Simon: I want to say that you both are better singers than dancers but my decision has to come based on this dance alone and what I saw is that one contestant can give so much more by concentrating on their other parts while the other contestant just doesn't have that fighting energy.

I Vote to Eliminate
1203 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec
1203 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
This means congrats Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova you are through to the Next Show!
https://i.imgur.com/4vZKEjR.gif
1203 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
But unfortunately this means Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec you have been Eliminated finishing 10th.
https://i.imgur.com/mSHqsdf.gif
1203 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
And that concludes Show 6!

We will be back with Show 7 on Wednesday 9pm GMT/4pm EST as our Contestants will be singing and tomorrow the Songs and Updated Odds will be revealed!

Also you can start Advance Voting as you got 3 VOTES TO USE and it can be on 1 person or on different people and I will send a mailer for this tomorrow.
1203 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
The Wiki has been Updated!

open group

Strictly Factor Show 12: FINAL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!