This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Strictly Factor Show 6

Topic » Strictly Factor Show 6

1205 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 6 of Strictly Factor will take place Monday at 9pm GMT/4pm EST and in this show the contestants will be dancing with their partner and one more shall be leaving the competition.

Strictly Factor Show 6 Dances with their Music:

Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova: Cha Cha Cha to Dancing In The Moonlightby Jubel feat. NEIMY
Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden: Paso Doble to Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton
Fleur East & Graziano Di Prima: Foxtrot to (They Long to Be) Close to You by The Carpenters
Honey G & Anton du Beke: Couple’s Choice (Charleston) to Happy Days Are Here Again by Lou Levin
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe: Quickstep to Give Me My Freedom by Shillelagh Sisters
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice: Couple’s Choice (Argentine Tango) to Perfume by Bajofondo
Luke Friend & Janette Manrara: Jive to Jump Jive An' Wail by The Brian Setzer Orchestra
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer: Quickstep to Happy by Pharrell Williams
Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec: Samba to Eso Beso by Paul Anka
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse: Tango to Bad Romance by Vitamin String Quartet
1205 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Strictly Factor Odds Show 6 (Decimal Odds)

3/1 (4.0) Dalton Harris
4/1 (5.0) Shayne Ward
7/1 (8.0) Louisa Johnson
12/1 (13.0) Leona Lewis
12/1 (13.0) Olly Murs
14/1 (15.0) Sam Bailey
16/1 (17.0) Ché Chesterman
18/1 (19.0) Fleur East
26/1 (27.0) Luke Friend
34/1 (35.0) Honey G
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Show 6 and last show we sadly said goodbye to Misha B & Neil Jones. Tonight, we have 10 Contestants remaining and they’ll be dancing with their partner!
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Please welcome our Judges: Craig Revel Horwood, Nicole Scherzinger, Motsi Mabuse and Simon Cowell!
https://i.imgur.com/DoX30lF.gif
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Please welcome the Strictly Factor Contestants and their Partners from left to right:

Ché Chesterman & Nadiya Bychkova
Dalton Harris & Amy Dowden
Fleur East & Graziano Di Prima
Honey G & Anton du Beke
Leona Lewis & Johannes Radebe
Louisa Johnson & Giovanni Pernice
Luke Friend & Janette Manrara
Olly Murs & Karen Hauer
Sam Bailey & Aljaž Škorjanec
Shayne Ward & Oti Mabuse

https://i.imgur.com/pAH7yhK.gif
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
First up dancing the Cha Cha Cha to Dancing In The Moonlight is CHÉ CHESTERMAN & NADIYA BYCHKOVA!
https://i.imgur.com/4vZKEjR.gif

Here are the Judge’s Comments:

Craig: You seemed to be slow getting to each step making it so stiff with your legs making it look so boring to watch when you’re meant to be more energetic.

Nicole: Honey this is really not your dance with how you lost your energy losing your flow but at least you kept in time with the rhythm which you know best.

Motsi: What you managed to bring from this is that you concentrated on your footwork which helps to make this dance great with technique but you don’t have that spark and movement power.

Simon: You’re a promising dancer and I like how you get one part of your dance nailed working so hard on your feet but it doesn’t balance out the other parts.
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Here are the Judge’s Scores:

Craig – 6

Nicole – 6

Motsi – 7

Simon – 7

Total: 26
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing the Tango to Bad Romance is SHAYNE WARD & OTI MABUSE!
https://i.imgur.com/jSdiL5l.gif

Craig: You should be much closer in hold and your turns need to be a bit quicker to make it that more passionate and dramatic but this is certainly your best dance so far.

Nicole: This is just incredible to witness with how you created a story from this dance with so much power and loads of action on the floor with your feet as I found it to be outstanding.

Motsi: This routine being filled with so much technique that you get right every time and I can feel the passion you have but I would prefer quicker leg kicks and turns.

Simon: You certainly has grown so much as a dancer with this being your crème la crème as you pour so much passion and different footwork into every step but you could be a bit sharper.
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676

Craig – 8

Nicole – 9

Motsi – 8

Simon – 9

Total: 34
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing the Samba to Eso Beso is SAM BAILEY & ALJAŽ ŠKORJANEC!
https://i.imgur.com/uwPGAUD.gif

Craig: There was no rhythm in this dance with there being no bounce and I don’t think this dance is worthy of any celebration as you need to have fluid movement throughout.

Nicole: You know what Craig I thought she did great and this is always a tough dance to do but you gave it everything you have shaking your body and having a ball.

Motsi: Yeah, there needs to be more bounce and movement in your body here as your samba technique just isn’t there but at least it seemed like you were having a great time out there.

Simon: Look Sam I can see that you were struggling to hold this dance together with a lack of hip action and it’s a struggle for you to get in the party swing with those moves.
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676

Craig – 5

Nicole – 7

Motsi – 6

Simon – 6

Total: 24
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing their Couple’s Choice (Charleston) to Happy Days Are Here Again is HONEY G & ANTON DU BEKE!
https://i.imgur.com/KA9C6kP.gif

Craig: I didn’t see that much swivel from you and your technique hasn’t improved that much but I got to say that this is much improved from your previous dances.

Nicole: You’re really a different person as you embraced your comedy side and gave us a highly entertaining Charleston that had plenty of bounce and humour.

Motsi: This dance was made perfectly for you as I couldn’t get enough of watching it all with plenty of flicks, kicks and downright fun as this is the character you were born to play.

Simon: I did not expect you to come here and completely own the dancefloor with how your dancing seem to be the weakest but not tonight with so much bounce and funny routine.
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676

Craig – 5

Nicole – 8

Motsi – 8

Simon – 7

Total: 28
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing the Quickstep to Give Me My Freedom is LEONA LEWIS & JOHANNES RADEBE!
https://i.imgur.com/cqPk5Pt.gif

Craig: You were slightly out of time with your partner trying to keep up with him and there weren’t that many skip steps but I found it all to be very charming.

Nicole: Leona you have put a smile on my face with that routine being so quick across the dance floor and having so many fancy footwork put into it all to make it oh more splendid.

Motsi: You’re really coming to your own with your dancing being a joy to watch and I can see that you put so much effort into this and it did pay off with the energy and different steps you did.

Simon: It’s nice to see you back as a contender with so many flicks and that routine was made just for you showing off your amazing dance moves and you just need to try and keep up.
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676

Craig – 8

Nicole – 9

Motsi – 9

Simon – 9

Total: 35
1204 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Next up dancing the Jive to Jump Jive An' Wail is LUKE FRIEND & JANETTE MANRARA!
https://i.imgur.com/d2eCLTJ.gif

Craig: There weren’t any flicks and kicks with how you danced more like an octopus if it was on dry land and you need to be more precise and sharper with your footwork.

Nicole: You have a bunch of energy in this dance which helps to make it bright and bouncy with you going all out on this and that is what I like to see.

Motsi: The way you kept up with your partner is an impressive task but you need to remember about getting your footwork right so the dance doesn’t look too sloppy.

Simon: I feel like you are moving in the right direction with this dance able to show off the energy you have and you for sure got plenty to spare but remember to be more in synch and sharp.

open group

Strictly Factor Show 12: FINAL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!