This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 2: Head to Head

Topic » Immunity Challenge 2: Head to..

4337 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
Come on in guys.

Huon getting your first look at the new Tamar tribe, minus Jen, voted out at last Tribal Council.

Okay, welcome to your second immunity challenge.

In today’s challenge you will compete head to head with a person from the opposing tribe. If you win the duel against your opponent you get a point for your tribe.

The duels have been randomly selected and this is who is going to compete against each other:

Allan vs. Janelle
Alina vs. Ash
Pratik vs. Dan
Carter vs. Sam
Yoshi vs. Zeke
Nick vs. Ryan
Cameron vs. Jette

Since Huon never told me who should sit out it has been randomly selected that Noah will not compete in this challenge.

Okay, so here is how you win: Each of you has been sent an image of a bowl with something in it. The image you have received is unique to you and your opponent. That means no one on your tribe has received the same image and they won’t be able to help you.

After you have looked at your image you must guess the amount of whatever is in it. That means you sent a PM to me telling me your guess. After 24 hours (or after everyone has guessed), I will reveal the results. If you are closer to the exact amount than your opponent is, then you win the point for your tribe. First tribe to 4 wins the challenge and immunity for the tribe.

IN ADDITION:
ONE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL has been hidden in both the Tamar and Huon camp. The people who win their duels and are on the winning tribe all receive clues to where it is.

Noah, you are allowed to bet on one person from your tribe that will win the duel. If that person wins and your tribe wins, then you will receive a clue to the whereabouts of the hidden immunity idol as well.

Notes:
- As I stated, if I receive everyone’s answers before 24 hours I will reveal the results.
- In the unlikely event that two people who are competing against each other guess the exact same, then no one gets the point.

I wish both tribes good luck. Will Tamar be able to make a comeback? Is Huon going to win again? Only time will tell.

And please ask if any of you have any questions.
4337 days 11 hours ago
JETTEJ
Awesome challenge Leli!!!
:D
4337 days 9 hours ago
yoshi9999
Love this challenge
4337 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
I'm glad you like it :) It took quite some time finding those pictures and the actual amount of items inside it :)
4337 days 8 hours ago
chocolatejer
good luck yoshi :) we're competing against eachother :P
4337 days 8 hours ago
bigbrother101
i feel like i won the point for my team
4337 days 5 hours ago
rikku67
where do i tell you my bet
4337 days 4 hours ago
Remajakl
i think.. must msg leli...
4337 days 3 hours ago
Leli14
I received your bet Noah. Good luck.
4336 days 22 hours ago
yoshi9999
Who is left to answer?
4336 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
There are still five people who haven't answered. One of them is Ryan, who apparently has been banned/removed, and the other one is Nick, who is out of town. They are going head to head against each other, but none of them can answer, which means there a an even number of duels. Right now both tribes are even in points, so I'm going to wait a couple of hours before we have a result.

I'm not going to wait for everyone to answer, I just need a result of this challenge. Hopefully that is going to happen soon.

Once we have a result I will make an announcement regarding Ryan's removal.

I apologize for the wait. I have PM'd the three people who haven't answered and hopefully they are going to answer soon.
4336 days 11 hours ago
bigbrother101
so at 1 a clock
4336 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
It might be longer. It all depends on when one of the three who haven't answered yet decides to send me their guess.

As I said I'm not going to wait for all 3 to answer, I just need 1, maybe 2 to answer me. Hopefully they get here soon.
4336 days 9 hours ago
bigbrother101
yes
4336 days 8 hours ago
JETTEJ
Yay :)
4336 days 8 hours ago
Remajakl
wow.. we won..:)

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!