This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live reading of the votes + Reunion

Topic » Live reading of the votes +..

3208 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
After a season with big blindsides, big betrayals, surprise eliminations, surprise idol-plays, intense showdowns and risky gameplay, Rhys (AndThenThereWasOne) has emerged as the winner against Ben (bigben1996) and Julian (TheSexiestDude990), after dominating much of the game.

Congratulations Rhys on achieving the ultimate redemption and becoming the 22nd person to join the winners circle in the series!
3208 days 14 hours ago
MariahAnn
When's third chances? Anyone know?
3208 days 14 hours ago
TheEclipse
he's natalie anderson and i'm nadiya
3208 days 14 hours ago
TheEclipse
tyler is john rocker
3208 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Can I be Missy
3208 days 14 hours ago
If I were a survivor CBS player I think I'd be CORRINNE KAPLAN BITCHEZ kidding...I'm not that mean. I was actually fakily playing nice most of the game.
3208 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*sits in the audience*

On some real shit, I can't wait for Rhys to see this VL......well everyone for that matter ;)
3208 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
Stay tuned as we talk to the castaways from the season, discuss why Rhys has gone MIA, reveal Fan Favorite, and induct two more people into the Hall of Fame!
3208 days 14 hours ago
MariahAnn
Two people into the Hall Of Fame? WOW. This is serious.
3208 days 14 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Rhys and Nikki, calling it now
3208 days 14 hours ago
Like Forreal..how can the winner of a season just be MIA to his own finale reunion..
3208 days 14 hours ago
I'm probably not LOL! I'm so irrelevant tbh </3
3208 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
Rhys, congratulations on winning the game! Many people kept saying you were the one controlling the game. Do you think that's accurate?

Ben, you were two votes away from winning the game. What do you think you could have done in the game to win more people over at Final Tribal Council?

Julian, you didn't get a single vote at the end to win. Were you surprised or did you expect to come in third?
3208 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Idk tbh at this point, a lot of people have a good shot at getting inducted so let's see what happens
3208 days 14 hours ago
TheEclipse
give me a question leli14

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!