This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

Topic » Kyushu's Final Tribal Council

3219 days 19 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
@Mariah

I already warned Mariah about the idol in the game still took the chance and voted you Ben... Also, you told me you genuinely dislike Mariah whereas me/her are about rock the World of our next group game together so piss off.
3219 days 19 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
@Sydney

I appreciate that Sydney <3

Okay, first off I'd love to trash Ben. He spent hours searching for idols, which anybody can do, but I didn't need that crutch so I didn't bother. Secondly we played very similar games except the whole point of his game, which is hiding behind a bigger target like myself, is to then VOTE OUT THE BIGGER TARGET, not continue to hide behind them at FTC. Besides having the time to look for idols, I just simply cannot think of a reason to reward him with with a vote.

Similarly, I actually didn't properly want you out that tribal because I did like you a lot. However, you seemed incredibly capable of playing the sweet and innocent nice card, which I began to buy into, but then I saw an inkling that you might have a way more cutthroat and strategic side to you. A single glance at that sort of potential in someone was enough to make me feel incredibly threatened. I felt that you would have used me when you needed me, and cut me even quicker than maybe I would have realised, and so at the time I was unsure of the move, but looking back I think I dodged a bullet by going with my gut and pulling the trigger <3
3219 days 19 hours ago
Sydney you're a fucking goddess < 3
*hugs sydney*
3219 days 19 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
OKAY,

Can I address something everybody has mentioned?

I am genuinely a nice guy, right? I think the best of all of you, and wrote how difficult and smart my competition was this season and I enjoyed talking to all of you. However, the reason I appear fake is because I am just so cutthroat in these games. My actual personality, which is jokey and perhaps a little arrogant as people have addressed, but ultimately sweet, contradicts to my strategy, which can be pretty aggressive and emotionless. I don't mean to act this way or be overly nice, and possibly I come off that way because this is all being typed and not said, but I apologise if I seem fake to anybody, because in each moment, although I may be lying, I am not lying about liking ANY of you.

I am not the best player on the site, I am not the best player in this game even, and I have a huge amount of faults like anybody else. But the reason why I am proud and come off as arrogant is because you all gave me a huge run for my money, and to beat some of the best and sit next to some of the worst at FTC, feels very gratifying.
3219 days 19 hours ago
Awe Rhys!
*blows a kiss*
Love you too boo! I would have loved for you to have been the King to my bitchiness that IS QUEEN! Mostly so I could "chop off you're head", but y'know ;)

*looks to Jullian*
Hmm. Good response but still doesn't explain why you broke it off with me as well. Kinda was hoping you would touch on that. Very dissapointed.
3219 days 19 hours ago
(( this is true. Rhys is irl extremely sweet. ))
3219 days 19 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
*catches kiss and keeps it forever* xD

Nikki, imagine us stomping through the game as the biggest jerks ever. When Leli gives us our own season (and spin-off reality show) we'll do just that ;D x And then you'll decapitate in front of a LIVE studio audience!
3219 days 19 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Thanks for your answer Rhys :)
3219 days 19 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Once I get Ben's I'll probably need another question, because I'm not fully satisfied with what I've got :)
3219 days 19 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Ben didn't reply my question, so that's left for him

Now, I have a different thing. The answers you gave me so far were okay, but not vote worthy. So now, and this applies to all three Ben, Rhys and Julian, if you had played my game and I played yours, I'm in the Final 3, you're on the jury, would you vote for me to win? I want honesty and going in depth certainly won't hurt your chances.
3219 days 18 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
(( this is true. Rhys is irl extremely sweet. ))

Seconded. Rhys is one of the best friends you could ask for, just don't play a game with him :P

He will be there for you in your worst moments, and genuinely be an amazing support. Talking from personal  experience :)
3219 days 18 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
If you can say sweet things and then get the knife out, you're not an angel, anyone can be nice, but it's your actions who determine that, not your words
3219 days 13 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Now, I have a different thing. The answers you gave me so far were okay, but not vote worthy. So now, and this applies to all three Ben, Rhys and Julian, if you had played my game and I played yours, I'm in the Final 3, you're on the jury, would you vote for me to win? I want honesty and going in depth certainly won't hurt your chances.

Well it's a difficult questions because on this jury, you would have had a lot of threats. If you were with Ben and Julian instead of me, in a heartbeat. But if we consider you in isolation, then definitely. I think you're someone who probably has a harder time making the jury, but on the same level, if you do make FTC, then it's bound to have been a very well controlled and organised game, run by you. We definitely are at odds with our thoughts on how to play, but I nevertheless think you have a lot of skills for the game.
3219 days 12 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Last one for Rhys, when I got voted out, we had the opportunity to talk a few times, so was that you working over a jury member vote?
3219 days 12 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
No, I have to admit I assumed you'd never vote me ever so I just wanted to stay friends because we got on this game and Rob told me you really did trust me and I trusted you too, but felt we couldn't go much further, and so even in my cold dead heart I still felt bad and I hate screwing the same person over :(

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!