This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

13th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

Topic » 13th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

3175 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
13TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Fukuoka, to your sixth Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Mariah, with only six players left in the game do you think there's any chance we could see a 3-3 tie tonight?

- Rhys, you were once again called out at the last Tribal Council following Paul's elimination. Why do you think people keep doing that?

- Julian, do you think not being present at the Immunity Challenge might actually be an advantage for you, as you might not be seen as threat?

- Adrianna, you clearly lost a close ally last Tribal Council. Do you think it might actually be an advantage for you as you no longer will be targeted for being in a duo?

- Rob, congratulations on winning Immunity! How crucial would you say tonight's win was for your game?

- Ben, we've already seen you play two Idols during this season. Do you think we'll see more Idols being played before the season ends?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Rob, who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all six of you!
3175 days 23 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*walks in; sits and smiles and snickers at people's stupidity*
3175 days 23 hours ago
MariahAnn
- Mariah, with only six players left in the game do you think there's any chance we could see a 3-3 tie tonight?

We could very well see a 3-3 vote, even though I don't think we will. The last few votes have been weird, so you never know. There is always a chance of something. From Big Brother, Expect The Unexpected.
3175 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
- Adrianna, you clearly lost a close ally last Tribal Council. Do you think it might actually be an advantage for you as you no longer will be targeted for being in a duo?

I'm a VERRYYY easy vote tonight, but rlly i do have nobody else left in the game... I won't be surprised if I see my name up there like obviously... I called out rhys so I'm expecting his vote but I actually don't know who I'm voting tonight lol. If u feel like ur on the outs in this game though u rlly should pm me js
3175 days 23 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
- Rhys, you were once again called out at the last Tribal Council following Paul's elimination. Why do you think people keep doing that?

I think once you get named as 'that guy' who is the target, it's easy to blame me and dislike me for a lot of what is going on, and hey, I take full responsibility for every name I wrote down so it's all fair game. But I still haven't targeted anyone that hasn't at least wanted me out at some point xo
3175 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'm just saying I'm really not the person you should be voting out tonight, maybe some of u but not majority i'd say. Ik damn well not all of you feel like you're making final 3 100%
3175 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
- Ben, we've already seen you play two Idols during this season. Do you think we'll see more Idols being played before the season ends?

Probably everyone left here is probably very capable of finding idols in the game and I expect an idol could definitely be played tonight or tomorrow.  Idols this late into the game can be quite dangerous with just a small group of people left.
3175 days 21 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
- Rob, congratulations on winning Immunity! How crucial would you say tonight's win was for your game?

Uh, well it keeps me safe for another Tribal so that's good. But I think it is crucial because it shows that I have an all-rounded game, which is something I have struggled to show in the past. So an immunity win is good for me to take if I make it to the end.
3175 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
- Julian, do you think not being present at the Immunity Challenge might actually be an advantage for you, as you might not be seen as threat?

I'm not a threat. I certainly hope people see that in here.
3175 days ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3175 days ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so...
3175 days ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3175 days ago
Leli14
First vote...
BEN!
3175 days ago
Leli14
Second vote...
ADRIANNA!
3175 days ago
Leli14
Third vote...
ADRIANNA!
3175 days ago
Leli14
Fourth vote...
BEN!

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!