This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

10th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

Topic » 10th Tribal Council (Fukuoka)

3179 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
10TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Fukuoka, to your third Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Ben, are you worried being close to winning Immunity today will put a target on you in tonight's vote?

- Paul, what did you think about the fact that some people put you as the person who least deserves to be in the game?

- Rhys, many positive things were said about you at the challenge. Do you think that is good or bad for your game ultimately?

- Stephen, did today's challenge give you a more clear idea of where this tribe currently stands?

- Adrianna, you made it pretty clear that you wanted Rhys out earlier. Do you have a plan B ready to execute now that he won Immunity and cannot be voted for?

- Mariah, you got the least amount of right answers at the challenge today. Does that make you worry that you don't have a clear idea of the tribe dynamics at this point?

- Julian, the last two Tribal Councils we've seen big power shifts. Do you think we'll see another one tonight?

- Sydney, do you think that the many positive things that were said about you at the challenge might put a target on you?

- Rob, we usually see big moves being made at Tribal Councils with uneven numbers. Do you think that means we'll see something big happen at tonight's vote?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Rhys, who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all nine of you!
3179 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
- Julian, the last two Tribal Councils we've seen big power shifts. Do you think we'll see another one tonight?

Probably. People really wanted to Pagong the rumored "Brovivors" but last tribal Nikki left so you never know.
3179 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul- what did you think about the fact that some people put you as the person who least deserves to be in the game?

: Honestly... let people think what they want to think. I know i deserve to be here and thats all I need to know... its whatever.
3179 days 9 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
- Rhys, many positive things were said about you at the challenge. Do you think that is good or bad for your game ultimately?

Well the positives were being funny, or most like to hang out with in real life, which were very sweet and ultimately not huge knocks to my game. I also got "least likely to make the end" so it's swings and roundabouts as we say in England.
3179 days 8 hours ago
MariahAnn
- Mariah, you got the least amount of right answers at the challenge today. Does that make you worry that you don't have a clear idea of the tribe dynamics at this point?

I have told people, I used to have lines in the sand, but now they are Blurred Lines. I am still confused on what's going on a little. This challenge has opened my eyes to how a few things are.
3179 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
- Ben, are you worried being close to winning Immunity today will put a target on you in tonight's vote?

Yeah I have to be worried tonight I've been pretty close in the last couple of challenges so there is probably a target on my back.  But, then again people think I am playing for a second place so maybe I won't be the target after all but, you never know in this game.  It wouldn't surprise me if I have a few votes come my way.
3179 days 6 hours ago
*walks in as a jury member and flips off everyone*

(( wow looks like Rhys won the immunity challenge, another reason why I think this cast is extremely dumb. Oh well. The answers to the questions reveal that Rhys is slaying you all #TeamRhys ))
3179 days ago
robulusjgreisonne
- Rob, we usually see big moves being made at Tribal Councils with uneven numbers. Do you think that means we'll see something big happen at tonight's vote?

I think something big has happened at every vote since the swap, it doesn't matter whether the numbers are odd or even, people are making moves that are benefiting them in the long run.
3178 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
- Sydney, do you think that the many positive things that were said about you at the challenge might put a target on you

well i hope not cuz it doesnt matter how nice people are, its how they play the game that counts!
3178 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
8/9 votes received.
3178 days 15 hours ago
MariahAnn
Who? Umma beat dem ass
3178 days 15 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
can someone light my pitchfork
3178 days 15 hours ago
MariahAnn
*lights pitchfork*
3178 days 15 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
thanks mariah

now lets go a-vote huntin'
3178 days 15 hours ago
MariahAnn
It's not me, and it's not you, so who?

My guess is Paul
3178 days 15 hours ago
MariahAnn
No... My guess is Stephan he hasn't posted anything in this TC

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!