This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

7th Tribal Council (Saiki)

Topic » 7th Tribal Council (Saiki)

3204 days 21 hours ago
Leli14
7TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Saiki, to your second Tribal Council as a new tribe.

- Paul, after the unanimous vote last Tribal Council, is there any chance tonight's vote could get crazy and could we even see a blindside happening?

- Rob, worried your challenge performance today may make you a target in tonight's vote even though you were one of the few people present?

- Leanna, we saw an original Taketa member leave the tribe last Tribal Council. Are you expecting another will leave tonight as well?

- Ryan, this is your fifth Tribal Council in the game. Do you think it helps or hurts you to attend so many Tribal Councils?

- Rhys, do you think the fact that you scored Saiki's only two points in today's challenge will be enough to keep you safe in tonight's vote?

- Ben, would you say this game is still old Saiki vs. old Taketa or is it a completely new game with new alliances because of the tribe switch?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all six of you!
3204 days 21 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
- Rob, worried your challenge performance today may make you a target in tonight's vote even though you were one of the few people present?

Oh my heck yes! And I think even saying that I'm good when I'm on my computer is even worse because it shows my performance is inconsistent. But all I can say is that I'm dedicating everything to helping my tribe as best I can, so I hope they consider that.
3204 days 17 hours ago
KidA
- Ryan, this is your fifth Tribal Council in the game. Do you think it helps or hurts you to attend so many Tribal Councils?

I can see both sides of it, but I think it probably hurts. I mean, eventually I'm going to have to break some connections just as a sheer result of cutting down on numbers so often. BUT at the same time, I stay in the know. For every tribal I go to, I can figure out who votes together and that counts.
3204 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
- Ben, would you say this game is still old Saiki vs. old Taketa or is it a completely new game with new alliances because of the tribe switch?

I'm hoping it's a different game because if it's old Saiki v old Taketa I could definitely be going home tonight for the fact the numbers would be 4-2.  So yeah I'm hoping it's a new game otherwise it's possible I could go home tonight.
3203 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3203 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3203 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3203 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
LEANNA!
3203 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
ROB!
3203 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
LEANNA!
3203 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
That's two votes Leanna, one vote Rob.

Three votes left.
3203 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Fourth vote...
LEANNA!
3203 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
That's three votes Leanna, one vote Rob.

Two votes left.
3203 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Fifth vote...
Seventh person voted out of Survivor: Kyushu - Unfinished Business, and the first member of the jury...
LEANNA!

Leanna, please bring me your torch.

Leanna, tribe has spoken.

Time for you to go.
3203 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Well Saiki, first you voted out an original Taketa member, and tonight an original Saiki member. If anything, tonight's vote should prove that old tribal lines are no longer in play, and new formations and alliances are ruling the game.

Head back to camp. Goodnight.
3203 days 23 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
bye LEANNA :( x

she was too nice and that sucked

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!