This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ardennes' Final Tribal Council

Topic » Ardennes' Final Tribal Council

3235 days 15 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Hi guys, absolute congratulations to you both. Each of you played a great game to get to this point, and I don't see either game to be as terrible as other jury members think. I will say I am about 70-30 in who I will vote for tonight, but I do wanna give each other you a chance.

Lindsey ;), my question to you is what was another big move you made by yourself (or mostly) besides voting out Misty?

Jettttttt, I would like to know, if you won any individual immunity challenge, would you have made any different decisions (due to being invincible for a round and having the opportunity to play more aggressive)?

And to both of you, what is one thing in this game you wish you did differently and why? Pretty much, regrets?
3235 days 15 hours ago
Emotion
Lindsey ;), my question to you is what was another big move you made by yourself (or mostly) besides voting out Misty?

Hey max ;) n the final 6 i wasnt 100% solid with Jeremy and Jett i seriously considered voting i think it was jett out with him and cam but i decided it wouldn't be smart and decided to vote Manni or also when Joe went, it was kinda the same situation. If i had voted leah i think this game would have turned out wayyy diffrent and i wouldn't be here, so i think i made tge best decision in the end. i think stepping it up in those last 2 challenges was a turning point for me aswell, i dont know if you'd count that as a move though :)

My only regret might be not  talking as much as everyone else in the public forums, my game was more behind the scenes. I wish my game was one you could see a little clearer. And how me Jeremy and jett treated Leah wasnt nessecary, i wish i could have handled that more delicately.
3235 days 1 hour ago
Emotion
Alright, if no one else has anything to say, id like to make a closing statement (feel free to ask questions still if you need to) I deserve to win this game. I fought harder to stay in the loop and to keep my name out of peoples mouths. I got a lot of blood on my hands but was able to keep relationships good and stable enough to not get a single vote casted against me all season long. I hope that changes tonight and when all of you vote tonight that you'll vote for me, because i think i played the better game, thanks for everything jury!
3235 days ago
MaxHZ39
So Jett has no response to my question?
3234 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
Jetts responce to Max
Oh had I won immunity, I would have played riskier. I would have voted out Jeremy way earlier sadly because I knew he was gonna look like he controlled me. Had I win immunity the round misty went home Leah would have went home instead.
3234 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
Pt 2
Regrets:None, the only thing I feel bad about really was the way I treated Leah and voting out Joe after he was so loyal to me and told me about Max.
3234 days 20 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Manni, I do think I deserve to win. I thought you would not vote for me because you would be bitter. Obviously you are not being bitter so I apologize for that.
Leah I did not show up because my parents blocked this on my phone and I have had no computer for three days because I have been on vacation for a concert as my birthday present. I have been very active talking to lindsey this whole time.

If anybody has questions please, please ask me. Let me convince you all on why I deserve to win this, cause I want it bad.
3234 days 20 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Also, can we just look at the fact that the only time lindsey did something different than me was the max vote? And that was because she was in 0 alliances. She has openly admitted to being a floater until the misty vote to me on skype. I made alliances and connections with people the whole game and it got me to the end. Lindsey voted with me or whatever somebody told her to, misty was the only thing she did on her own, and Jeremy and I could have gone and told Leah and Cam and Misty she had betrayed them.
3234 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
I don't accept that, i made the joe decision on my own, i made the Manni decision on my own. I made the decision to take you here on my own i won challenges and fought hard. You said that you wouldn't criticize my game, abd what did you just do? You can say whatever you want about my game, but don't say you're not going to do something and then do it. Thats really messed up.
3234 days 20 hours ago
Jettsmith7
You are correct on that Lindsey, I should not have just done that, but when people tell me things that are like you played a better game clearly I just don't see that. If there could be 2 winners thats how it would be because without each other neither of us would be here.
3234 days 20 hours ago
Jettsmith7
I know you fought hard. I guess what I am trying to say is you made it seem like you were floating until the misty vote whereas I had been playing hard the whole game. Thats what I am trying to say, I didn't mean to say something to hurt you or your game. And that was wrong.
3234 days 20 hours ago
Jettsmith7
I am sorry Lindsey I shouldn't have said that you didn't do that to me. I won't be offended if you start blowing up my game, I deserve it after that little thing.
*sighs* gosh I'm an idiot sometimes.
3234 days 20 hours ago
Jettsmith7
I want to say something to boost up lindsey's game after I said those things.
She won 2 immunity's, is the main reason Misty and Leah didn't win this, never recieved a vote this entire game and only backstabbed one member of the jury (not even jeremy really).

We both played incredible games and we were both better than each other in little things. I hope you all are not 2 bitter and can see neither of us played badly. After all we did beat all of you.
3234 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
Yeah thats fine, but i dont think i was floating i think i had a solid alliance and once that was taken away i had to find some new alliance. But everyone has had points like that in the game. In the premerge you were a bit of a floater yourself. The fact is that we both got here and it's isn't fair or right for either of us to say anything about eachothers games. In my opinion you should spend the small time you have on here to sell your own game, and not criticize mine. I'm completelt comfortable with my game and i know i deserve it.
3234 days 20 hours ago
PeachessnCream
I'm not bitter. I'm just voting for who I feel played a better game......Lindsey. She was quite and behind the scenes and because of that her name was never in danger.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!