This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ardennes' Final Tribal Council

Topic » Ardennes' Final Tribal Council

3214 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Jett and Lindsey... Welcome to Final Tribal Council.

We're now bringing in our jury...

Max, Joe, Manni, Cam, Leah and Jeremy, voted out at last night's Tribal Council.

Let's get to it! It's been 20 days of ups and downs. Exile Challenges, Tribal Council drama, big blindsides, losing streaks, winning streaks and suprising power shifts have dictated the season.

Tonight the jury will vote for who they think deserves to win Survivor: Ardennes, and become the Sole Survivor.

In a minute the jury will have their first chance to adress the final two since being voted out. Jett and Lindsey... You are so close now! Two final obstacles... the jury.... and each other!

The two of you now have a chance to make an opening statement and tell the jury why you deserve to win the game and the title of Sole Survivor.

Jury, you will have the opportunity to ask the final two questions.

YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW (SUNDAY) AT 5:30PM EST TO PM ME YOUR VOTE.

LIVE READING OF THE VOTES + REUNION WILL ALSO HAPPEN TOMORROW (SUNDAY) AT 6PM EST!

Jett and Lindsey, I wish the two of you the best of luck. Soon one of you will become the winner of Survivor: Ardennes!
3214 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
Ok I want to say HA JEREMY now my question what one big move did you make on your own and executed
3214 days 23 hours ago
ManniBoi
Grats to both for making it this far

to Jett I was actually going to vote for you to win, but I decided to go back to previous pages to look around and you said Manni is not going to vote for me to win, and tells me you think you don't deserve to win, another thing I didn't like was celebrating someone elses win, and not to mention you didn't win anything yourself,
- with that being said, I want you to convince me again why I should be voting for you tonight
3214 days 23 hours ago
Emotion
Hey jury, first off, i know there is a lot of beef towards me tonight, i know a lot of people think that i was carried to the end and that I was a bad player, but im here to answer your questions and prove to you that i deserve to win this. Let me start out by giving you an overview of my game

I started out on Rocroi where i quickly made a bond and a pact with max on day 1, we knew we needed to get the majority of our tribe in with us, so we recruited Misty, Leah, and Jeremy and from the beginning to the merge, my alliance was in control from day 2 to when we merged, but luckily we didn't really have to go to tribal council with the exeption of the griffin vote.

When we merged, origionally for me it was Rocroi vs Aveux and I was willing to pagong them, but after the first challenge, my tribe and my alliance had diffrent plans they decided they wanted to oust Steve while i wanted to stick as a tribe, but i was outnumbered and decided to go along with the tribe and i voted him out.

The next vote was a little more complicated, me and my alliance decided that we were finally going to start getting rid of Aveux, but this time people once again wanted to oust someone from Rocroi, but this time it was worse, everyone was gunning for my parter in crime and closest allie, Max. When Max found out that he was on the block, we both were freaked out and we decided that we needed to pull Aveux in and turn things around on Leah. We talked to Manni and Manni talked to cam and it seemed like we were set to go, but when push came to shove Manni and Cam sided with Leah, and I lost the obe person I could trust.

From then on out, a fire was lit under me. I knew tgat ut could very easily be my, name coming up next and i needed to work hard to weasle my way back in to some group and avoid getting voted out. I started with Manni, i told him that I was still willing to wirk with him, while at the same time doing tbe same thing to Leah. Now i found myself in a diffrent kind of problem, being the swing vote. Manni, Cam, and Joe were gunning for Leah and Leah, Misty and Jett were gunning for Joe. Where was I? Right in the middle. At that point i knew I needed to go with the group that I could integrate best with. Because Joe, Cam, And Manni were so tight and they had bigger threats on their side, i decided to stick with Leah and Misty and I voted Joe.

In the next vote I started to see the end on the horizon and i needed to make a move and break up the power duo in Misty and Leah. This vote they were planning on kicking out either Jett or Jeremy, but i had plans of my own. Since thet felt comfortable enough to split the votes between the two i saw my opportunity and i took it. Breaking up the most powerful duo and making myself a more permanent place in the game. Misty went home 3-2-1

From this point on, me Jeremy and Jett had complete control over the game, we were loyal and we had equal power. We made decisions as a group and we pulled out the votes to get who we wanted out every time. Starting with Manni, who was by far the biggest strategic player of the time. Then Cam, who was a silent but deadly threat to my game and eventally Leah who was not only one of the best strategist but she is one hell of a fighter in challenges too. I knew tgat to beat her id have to really step up my game. At the final 4 the numbers were too small to rely on an alliance, so i took the game into my own hands, i fought harder than ive ever fought to win the last two immunities, i knew thar if i didn't win, there was a huge chance of me going home, and I wanted to be here more than anything. And here i am.

I hope that you can put aside hard feelings you may have for me and vote for me, because i think i have honestly played the best game, and i feel ive fought, and ive proven to all of you that there is alot more to me than meets the eye, and that i deserve your vote, thank you.
3214 days 23 hours ago
Emotion
what one big move did you make on your own and executed

The move to vote out Misty was all my doing, I had the choice to stick with you, Leah, and Misty, but I felt that I was playing for 3rd or 4th place and I needed to take tge game into my own hands if I wanted to make it to where Im sitting now.
3214 days 23 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Okay hello the most boring final 2 probably in history of Leli's survivor.

We have a fakie number 1 and a fakie number 2. I knew little sneky Lindsey was gonna make it to the end and stupid Jett. (My FINAL 2 PREDICTION CAME TRUEEE - even said it in Natalie's after show OMG I KNEWWW ITT/ I can read people well)

Ok so let's start with Jett.
Okay, hopefully the doctor is somewhere around here because we might need a doc. Your IQ is probably very similar to the IQ of a rat, which means very stupid. You're very annoying, I mean, I just want to throw up on you.
However, you might still get my vote since I love voting for an idiot to win this game,just a vote against Lindsey.
What was your biggest move that you made BY YOURSELF?

Lindsey.. Umm hello? I mean, you were playing behind the scenes all the time, you didn't speak a word to me so why should I write a beautiful speech for you? Nah, you're not worth it.

So what was your biggest move that you made BY YOURSELF?

Thank you final 2 for your answers, but now, I need to get off this forum because I'm about to punch my computer screen. Bye.
3214 days 23 hours ago
Emotion
So what was your biggest move that you made BY YOURSELF?

My biggest move was Misty, like I've said her and Leah were 100% in the best position and I needed to split them up and find a better place for myself and I did in one motion.
3214 days 21 hours ago
Emotion
Jet's opening statement:

I am so happy I get to be here with my wonderful best friend Lindsey. I refuse to slander her game as she did not do anything like that to me. She stayed loyal to me, and that is awesome, but it is also HER loyalty, not mine. You see, Lindsey may have made some flips, but she was always the one who had the opportunity to stay loyal. That meant she had it easier, she was always a swing vote, She was never a target. I was, and I kept her loyal until the very end. I never won an immunity, I never had an idol, I never won an exile. That means I never had anything had anything keeping myself safe, but my own wits and social skills keeping people loyal. I was a target almost every single vote. But that never mattered, I was never out of the majority. I voted out every, single, one of you. That means unlike lindsey, I was never a flipper, I never had immunity or safety, I voted ALL of you out and I managed to survive. I was allies with every single one of you at one point in the game. And I betrayed every single one of you, except jeremy because I couldn't even be here for final challenge. I started so many alliances, and I had all the connections. Every time one of you tried to drop me, you went home. Max had thrown me under the bus, joe showed me that. Then they tried voting leah out and joe didn't tell me about that plan which meant he didn't trust me enough to flip, so he had to go. Misty and Leah were flippers and not loyal to me, and lindsey is NOT the one who came up with that plan. Cam is, unless I was lied to. Manni was voted out and he couldn't get me out. It was my insane acting that led leah to try so hard in the exile, eliminating her from the vote and giving us the majorty. Manni and Cam were convinced they could blindside me because of my and Jeremys acting, once again not lindsey. When jeremy had the idol it was once again MY acting and saying lindsey was with us that got leah and cam to waste their votes. Lindsey won the immunity to get leah out, and once again when leah tried to get me out she couldn't. I did what the game is called. I survived, better than lindsey did. My strategic game was equal or so to hers, and my social game was better than hers, and her physical game was better than mine. So the tie breaker, who survived? I did. So please vote for me.
3214 days 21 hours ago
Emotion
^^^And to reply from that id just like to say that I always made sure i was in a position where i didnt have to survive, i could thrive.
3214 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
Jet's response to Cam

Most big moves involve flips, I never was the swing vote on an important vote, except for Joe's vote so I guess that. I was actually approached by him to vote leah but I trusted her more and at that point joe was a bigger threat. My biggest move was probably voting out Misty or joe.
3214 days 20 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Let's be fair. I was the one who formed the alliance and came up with the plan to get misty out. That said, you got me out. Let's just not take too much credit.  Props to you both.  I should have never made that group chat lol.
3214 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
Your right, i had some help but had i not flipped one of you would have gone, but Misty was brought up by you, I'll give you props for that :)
3214 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
And you did bring us together. So, you do deserve a lot of credit in both me and jetts game.
3214 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Here's the F2 in a few sentences

Lindsey played a better game but you didn't even know she was playing cuz she was quite and came off as a piggy backer.
Jett played a harder game and was in the ring of fire multiple times but he doesn't even show up to his own finale and Lindsey is very luck for that.

I already know who I'm voting for, it's just a shame that both Lindsey and Jett weren't always the nicest people. #DontMakeItPersonalEverAgain

Goodluck you two and congrats, you're both very lucky I lost that last challenge by 13 seconds cuz I gave you both one hell of a run for your money <3
3214 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
Thanks no matter how you vote Leah. I hope we can put this behind us and we can be friends again. See you around!
3214 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Lol please I survived for three rounds in a row. I couldn't play cuz no one would budge, so I had to win challenges.
Jett you did not survive.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!