This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

13th Immunity Challenge: Repeat

Topic » 13th Immunity Challenge:..

3495 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Taking place tonight at 6:30pm EST.

Hope to see you there.
3495 days 16 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'll be here :)
3495 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
So will i
3495 days 14 hours ago
EternalBlossom
i'll be here
3495 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
i will be here
3495 days 13 hours ago
LusciousLips5
I'll be here when Leli decides to bring me back from exile :( x
3495 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
I'll be here
3495 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
Check in
3495 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Here (on my phone)
3495 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Here
3495 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
I'll explain the challenge now. It may be a bit complicated.
3495 days 5 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Here
3495 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
here
3495 days 4 hours ago
Leli14
In today's challenge I will ask you ten questions about this Survivor series. The first person to answer a question correct scores a point. The person with the most points after ten questions wins Immunity...

BUT!

It's not going to be THAT easy!

For the first round I may ask you the question: "Who is the only two-time winner of the series?"

The answer would be Dono. First person to post the answer scores the point.

BUT for the second round, I may ask: "Who was the first person voted out of Survivor: Zanzibar?" 

The answer would be Jake. BUT instead of answering Jake, you first have to post "Dono" in one post and THEN you can post Jake in another post afterwards.

For round three, the answer to the question may be Jayshawna. But before you can answer Jayshawna, you have to post "Dono" in the first post, then "Jake" in the second, and THEN "Jayshawna". For round four you have to post "Dono", then "Jake", then "Jayshawna" and then the answer to the question.

Basically this challenge is half speed, half knowledge. For the tenth and final round, you will have to post all nine previous answers before you can answer the tenth question.

In the event of a tie after the final round, we will go to a tie-breaker question.

Any questions?
3495 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
will we be told the correct answer after every round?
3495 days 4 hours ago
Leli14
will we be told the correct answer after every round?
--
Of course :-)

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!