This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

11th Tribal Council (Jayuya)

Topic » 11th Tribal Council (Jayuya)

3500 days 4 hours ago
Leli14
11TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Jayuya, to your third Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- JB, did the challenge today reveal a lot about the tribe dynamic at this point?

- LeQuisha, two post-merge Tribal Councils, two villains going home. Are you assuming another villain is leaving tonight?

- Natalie, congratulations on winning Immunity! Do you think you needed it tonight?

- Nick, after the last Tribal Council has a clear majority alliance formed on the tribe?

- Ethan, any regrets about playing your Hidden Immunity Idol at the last Tribal Council?

- Shawn, would you say there's a leader on the tribe at this point?

- Ashlyn, do you think there's a chance someone could get blindsided in tonight's vote?

- Ollie, are you already starting to worry about what jury votes you may have and which you don't have or is that still too early?

- Iris, do you think coming close to winning Immunity today has put a target on you?

- Will, it seems like you just keep losing close allies in the game. Should people be worried to align with you?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 3PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Natalie, who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 3-5:30 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all ten of you!
3500 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
- Ashlyn, do you think there's a chance someone could get blindsided in tonight's vote?

You never know in a game like this. Two people who thought were in a safe position in merge were the first two jurors. It's safe to say that this season is one of most unpredictable.
3500 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
- Natalie, congratulations on winning Immunity! Do you think you needed it tonight?

Of course. No one is ever safe in this game, unless you have a necklace around you. <3
3500 days 4 hours ago
TotsTrashy
*walks in with Joe*
*sits down*
3500 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
- Ollie, are you already starting to worry about what jury votes you may have and which you don't have or is that still too early?

I think, jury votes start to cross your mind like "maybe this person will vote for me if I convince them a little bit more" or "this person will for sure but this person won't" I mean at this stage you look at everyone and think about it but until you get to that place where the jury decides and you look back on your game and what the jury asks you can never be too sure.

You could think that you have all the jury votes but come FTC everyone could think your a liar and a backstabber and you get no votes, so at this point you can wonder who possibly would and wouldn't vote for you but it's never 100% clear
3500 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan, any regrets about playing your Hidden Immunity Idol at the last Tribal Council?

Kind of, because I'm vulnerable. But at the same time, I can't have regrets, because had I not played it and gone home, I would've beat myself up about it.
3500 days 1 hour ago
CK11
- Will, it seems like you just keep losing close allies in the game. Should people be worried to align with you?

Everyone who I've ever called my closest ally is out of the game :L 
I guess you could say I'm in a

3500 days ago
NJKoda1998
- Nick, after the last Tribal Council has a clear majority alliance formed on the tribe?

You could say that. But alliances and majorities can always switch, so i wouldn't be 100% sure
3499 days 22 hours ago
Tundra
ETERNAL BLOSSOM FTW K bye
3499 days 22 hours ago
EternalBlossom
- Iris, do you think coming close to winning Immunity today has put a target on you?

i can't help it that people love me okay. NO PAPARAZZI. let me say one thing though. will, keep my fucking name out your damn mouth. im sick and fucking tired of hearing you talk about me.

if you have a problem, tell me
3499 days 22 hours ago
EternalBlossom
BAEEEEE
3499 days 20 hours ago
AshlynArehart
So clearly I am Will's intended target?

This is where I am gonna speak. I don't know where you get this image of me being a threat when A I suck at challenges and B literally voting in majority was the only game shifter I did.

Don't tell people you're voting me because they are heading straight back to me about it.
3499 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
*smashes head into Tiki statue because of this game*
3499 days 18 hours ago
LusciousLips5
- LeQuisha, two post-merge Tribal Councils, two villains going home. Are you assuming another villain is leaving tonight?

Well you would assume that another villain will be going but then again this game is never straight forward and i dont think tonights will be either x
3499 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
9/10 votes received.
3499 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
- JB, did the challenge today reveal a lot about the tribe dynamic at this point?

Not really. As I see it, nothing surprised anyone at the challenge today. I think everyone knows where everyone stands in the game.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!