This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

10th Tribal Council (Jayuya)

Topic » 10th Tribal Council (Jayuya)

3502 days 4 hours ago
Leli14
10TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Jayuya, to your second Tribal Council as a merged tribe.

- Will, you've received votes at a few Tribal Councils now. Why do you think people keep voting for you?

- Ethan, after winning Immunity in the first challenge, do you think you might be a target in tonight's vote now that you're no longer immune?

- LeQuisha, since you and Ollie are seen as a pair, do you think it's a disadvantage for you that he has Immunity?

- Ashlyn, do you think we could see someone play a Hidden Immunity Idol tonight?

- Ollie, congratulations on winning Immunity! Do you think you needed it?

- Joe, the last four people that left were villains. Do you think that means another villain is leaving tonight?

- Iris, do you think it was a mistake for you to call Dana out like that when she's now a jury member?

- Nick, with the Heroes having a 7-4 advantage, do you think you could turn on each other tonight or is that out of the question?

- JB, what are your thoughts on the things Dana said after she was voted out last Tribal Council?

- Natalie, now that the jury has started does it change how you vote people out?

- Shawn, how are you going to base your vote tonight, assuming you're going to vote?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 3PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

You cannot vote for Ollie, who has Immunity.

In the event of a tie you have between 3-5:30 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all eleven of you!
3502 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan, after winning Immunity in the first challenge, do you think you might be a target in tonight's vote now that you're no longer immune?

Absolutely! ESPECIALLY the way Dana went out (which I'm still VERY confused about), since she called me out for being stupid?
3502 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Ashlyn, do you think we could see someone play a Hidden Immunity Idol tonight?

Dana left her mark here. So I feel people are gonna want to play an idol. It brought the paranoia up a notch.
3502 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
- Nick, with the Heroes having a 7-4 advantage, do you think you could turn on each other tonight or is that out of the question?

People could see that as a possibility, but honestly i dont see the Heroes breaking up tonight
3502 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
- Ollie, congratulations on winning Immunity! Do you think you needed it?

*smiles at Leli*

Thanks Leli and I think I needed it the most out of anyone, I mean im pretty sure me having immunity screws up a lot of people's plans so I think we could see more scrambling happening again tonight.

But I'm just glad I got immunity because it means I am still here and I don't have to worry about being blindsided tonight, however this does mean I am open to suggestions and plays from people, remember at the end of the day I am a number that could help you make the move you want too
3502 days 4 hours ago
EternalBlossom
- Iris, do you think it was a mistake for you to call Dana out like that when she's now a jury member?

It might have been a mistake but I don't feel bad. She acts like she can just say whatever she wants and get away with it. If I make it to finals, it won't matter if I get her vote because frankly, I don't want a vote from someone who is a bitch for no reason.
3502 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
- Natalie, now that the jury has started does it change how you vote people out?

A little. Not really though. You just have to make sure you let them down easy. Sorta like putting a dog to sleep.. lol
3502 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
- JB, what are your thoughts on the things Dana said after she was voted out last Tribal Council?

It's very important what Dana says because she is deciding who wins the game, so I take what she says very seriously and respectfully, as everyone else should.
3502 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
*sits down on the side*
*looks at Iris*
*rolls eyes*
*looks at Ethan*
*moons*
*sits back down*
3502 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
0__0
3502 days 2 hours ago
EternalBlossom
I love how you're justifying her actions.
3501 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
- LeQuisha, since you and Ollie are seen as a pair, do you think it's a disadvantage for you that he has Immunity?

Well for me yeah, I'm vulnerable tonight that's the top and bottom of it but then I'm just going to say give me a move and I'll follow you get me on board with you and I'll stick with you to the end
3501 days 15 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Happy Thanksgiving :)
3501 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*sits over and smiles at Dana*
*holds onto individual immunity and smiles at Dana*
*continues to watch tribal council*
3501 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
10/11 votes received.
3501 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
HTG guys

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!