This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

8th Tribal Council (Villains)

Topic » 8th Tribal Council (Villains)

3504 days 4 hours ago
Leli14
8TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Villains, to your fifth Tribal Council as a tribe.

- Joe, your first live challenge loss today. Is it only going downhill for you guys from here on out?

- Brandon, would you say there's someone on the tribe running the game at this point?

- Ollie, do you think losing your cool at the end of the challenge today is going to put a target on you tonight?

- Dana, your second loss in a row today. Do you think it was a mistake for the Villains to get rid of players like Alicia and Cory who could have helped in today's challenge?

- LeQuisha, going into tonight's Tribal Council would you say there's a clear target for you guys or is it all up in the air at this point?

- Will, is there talk about the new Hidden Immunity Idol going into the game? Do you think we could see another one get played tonight?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 3PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 3-5:30 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all six of you!
3504 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
- Ollie, do you think losing your cool at the end of the challenge today is going to put a target on you tonight?

I hope not since I was the only one at the challenge, I mean people here know about my disorder, i revealed it during Socotra, It kicks in when I'm in an unfair situation and being the only one there against 5 heroes got me going, however people shouldn't judge me off that one time when during this entire game I've pulled my weight and worked hard in the challenge

At this point on the game, it's who you trust and who you know will have your back during the rest of this game and to be honest I think I've proven that to people on this tribe so hopefully I stay
3504 days 2 hours ago
CK11
- Will, is there talk about the new Hidden Immunity Idol going into the game? Do you think we could see another one get played tonight?

There's been very little talk at all on my end, let alone any about the idol
I just hate tribal so much uUuUUUUgh why do we keep losing
3504 days ago
EternalBlossom
^ no offense but ollie was the only person who participated in the last challenge..

otherwise idk bad luck maybe?
3503 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
- Dana, your second loss in a row today. Do you think it was a mistake for the Villains to get rid of players like Alicia and Cory who could have helped in today's challenge?

It wasn't a mistake. Our tribe was just busy today, and I'm glad Ollie stayed and played. On my behalf, I was sick and I needed rest. I got 2 hours of sleep last night.
But our vote offs weren't mistakes. Alicia and Cory were shady and ignorant.
3503 days 20 hours ago
LusciousLips5
- LeQuisha, going into tonight's Tribal Council would you say there's a clear target for you guys or is it all up in the air at this point?

If you asked me this in past seasons I would say it's clear who I want to vote but this season I never know until sometimes 10 minutes before the votes get read this whole season is up in the air and this tribe is a bit of a mess but I feel we can keep it together we just need to make the right decision tonight x
3503 days 11 hours ago
Bdreezy15
- Brandon, would you say there's someone on the tribe running the game at this point?

I wouldn't say that there is a clear person running our tribe honestly.....our tribe is just at that point where we are tired of losing and we really need to pick it up or when merge comes we are all going to get picked off one by one and its not going to fun after that.
3503 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3503 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3503 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3503 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
JOE!
3503 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
JOE!
3503 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
BRANDON!
3503 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
Fourth vote...
BRANDON!
3503 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
That's two votes Joe, two votes Brandon.

Two votes left.
3503 days 8 hours ago
Joeker
RIP Joeker

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!