This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

7th Tribal Council (Villains)

Topic » 7th Tribal Council (Villains)

3506 days 4 hours ago
Leli14
7TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Villains, to your fourth Tribal Council as a tribe.

- Joe, last vote we saw yet another shift in power. Do you think we'll see another one tonight?

- Brandon, a lot of people are speculating whether there's going to be some kind of swap at some point. What do you think?

- Ollie, I don't think it's a secret that you and Alicia were allies in the game. What can you do to protect yourself now that's she's gone?

- LeQuisha, there has been plenty of blindsides this season. Do you think another person could get blindsided tonight?

- Dana, after losing your third Immunity Challenge today, is it time to base your vote off of who is best to keep around for challenges?

- Cory, in this unpredictable season what can you do to keep yourself safe?

- Will, you received three votes last Tribal Council. Do you think you'll receive more tonight?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 3PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 3-5:30 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all seven of you!
3506 days 4 hours ago
TotsTrashy
- Dana, after losing your third Immunity Challenge today, is it time to base your vote off of who is best to keep around for challenges?

I think our tribe has undergone so much drama and lies and betrayal, it's about numbers and not strength for our tribe. It's a completely different story on the Heroes, but for us, it's nerve wracking to know that you might be on the bottom just because of a made up story.
3506 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
- Ollie, I don't think it's a secret that you and Alicia were allies in the game. What can you do to protect yourself now that's she's gone?

Yeah I mean it obvious that myself and Alicia were allies because of the stunt she pulled giving me the idol however firstly I want everyone know that I never asked her to use it on me and I didn't know she was using it on me. Secondly I know for a fact I'm not the only person in this game or tribe so had someone they are extremely close too. I think that others in this game have people they are tight with the same way myself and Alicia, I mean yeah it sucks that now her leaving puts a target on my back, however at least I know she was a friend to me outside this game and not someone who constantly makes up lies about me and tries to make out like I'm controlling shit when I'm clearly not.

Even though I may be on the outs right now, I currently have no close allies in this game anymore whereas others have people who they are extremely tight with and would save them over everyone else, so even though I may look like an EASY target, I am definitely not be the BIGGEST target.
3505 days 22 hours ago
CK11
- Will, you received three votes last Tribal Council. Do you think you'll receive more tonight?

No idea.  It's an unpredictable tribe, you're never sure who you can trust
3505 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
- LeQuisha, there has been plenty of blindsides this season. Do you think another person could get blindsided tonight?

You know there is so many possibilities tonight so yes a blind side could very much happen this is one of the most unpredictable tribes I don't think anyone would of called the first two immunity idols being used for the first two votes and I think every vote has been a blindside so yes a blindside will probably happen tonight cause they have been happening all season we are a hot mess x
3505 days 14 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Dana is a Villain cos she fucked me over
3505 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Alan go back to the VL :P
3505 days 11 hours ago
Bdreezy15
Brandon, a lot of people are speculating whether there's going to be some kind of swap at some point. What do you think?

- honestly I am not even thinking about a swap or anything.  Literally on this villains tribe you need to take it one step at a time and we never know what's gonna happen. Every vote I am always so nervous waiting for the vote to be revealed it's crazy.
3505 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'm quite shocked at how mellow this tribal has been right now. I'm surprised no one has tried calling someone out yet..........this is a completely different villains tribe to what it has been normally LOL
3505 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3505 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3505 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3505 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
OLLIE!
3505 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
CORY!
3505 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
OLLIE!
3505 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*takes a deep breath*

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!