This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #9 (Kaleidoscope)

Topic » Elimination #9 (Kaleidoscope)

1333 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well it's officially now 10 pm est. Comp is now officially over. I know since I live in Est timezone
1333 days 22 hours ago
FireX
*looks at results being way before 10pm
1333 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Its 10pm NOW and we officially won
1333 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
Ok soooo gimme a sec just lemme get this fixed lol
1333 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
So Fire and Logan did have a better time overall. Summer killed it tbh BUT James didn't submit so Summer and James are actually disqualified anyway I-

Sorry guys my meds are maybe a little strong at this point to be forgetting deadline times 馃槱馃槱馃槱馃槱馃槱
1333 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
So yea Fire and Logan are legit the Wes and Casey of this season but nonetheless they win and will move onto the finals.
1333 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Ty cereal. Sorry for the blowup but i was shook that it ended early
1333 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
No it's all good, thanks for letting me know without being a dick about it 馃槄 were almost at the end guys!
1333 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Oop lol
Anyway enjoy them meds!!!
1333 days 20 hours ago
FireX
So yea Fire and Logan are legit the Wes and Casey of this season but nonetheless they win and will move onto the finals.

@Marco
1333 days 20 hours ago
CruelSummer
Dang lol thanks james...
1333 days 20 hours ago
cereal222
Good job Summer 馃槱 hope to see ya next time!!!!!
1333 days 19 hours ago
CruelSummer
Love you meli hope you are recovering well <333 good luck to the rest of the cast. Rooting for my girl Kiara to win this the most if I鈥檓 honest!!! But good luck to all <33 you鈥檙e great
1333 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
Thanks Summer :) I'm doing great tbh!

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!