This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #9 (Karmageddon)

Topic » Challenge #9 (Karmageddon)

1342 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
Hi guys! Super sorry for delays. I'm getting ready for surgery Friday and my birthday was last Saturday so it has been a whirlwind of a week :)

Your patience has been greatly appreciated. In any case I an ready to move onto the next challenge.

This one is called Karmageddon and plays out as such: you and your partner will be working together to try and find tengaged users with the amount of karma i will post below. You want to mail me the names of several tengagers, depending on the number given. There also may be rules for each round associated with the color levels you may submit to make it more challenging. There will be 5 "rounds" and your total score over the course of all 5 will be your total. In other words, the team that is the closest the most times wins.

Round 1: mail me the names of 6 tengagers with karma totaling as close to 12,785 as possible.

Round 2: mail me the names of 4 tengagers with karma totaling as close to 366 as possible. You may only use up to blue levels to do this one.

Round 3: mail me for 5 users totaling 11,976 or as close as possible using ONLY color levels of gold level or higher.

Round 4: mail me for 2 users totaling 474 or as close as possible. You're only gonna be able to use purple, red and brown color levels for this.

Round 6: mail me for 3 users totaling 1,658 or as close as possible. You can use ONLY silver, black, and brown levels for this one.

In the event of a tie, we will have a tiebreaker. You want to win this one since the winning team gets a key and is immune for the following round!
1342 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
Round 5 not 6 btw, that's a typo. There is no round 6.
1342 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
Oh and deadline is in 24 hours.
1342 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
I assume Pi/myself do not submit as we have a key already?  We chill for the next 2 rounds?
1341 days 15 hours ago
cereal222
Yes everyone with a key does not need to participate :) don't bother submitting for fun if you have a key cuz I am far too busy to review that kind of submission haha
1340 days 13 hours ago
cereal222
I received 3 submissions and will review them today. Winning team will be revealed soon!
1340 days 13 hours ago
FireX
馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖
1340 days 4 hours ago
cereal222
Team Marco won!

Voting will be up in a few days sorry! You can all send votes whenever you want but my operation is in 8 hours so its gonna be a bit before I get things going again.
1339 days 16 hours ago
Letal
Not team Marco I-
What am I ? Chopped liver?
1339 days 2 hours ago
cereal222
Haha sorry Letal 馃槄 I was in a rush ;) I know you contributed.
1338 days 5 hours ago
Letal
cereal222
Haha sorry Letal 馃槄 I was in a rush ;) I know you contributed.

@marcobrolo I-
1336 days 6 hours ago
MarcoBrolo
3 days 21 hours agocereal222
Team Marco won!

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!