This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #8 (Strike the Balance) AND TWIST!

Topic » Challenge #8 (Strike the..

1350 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
Hi guys! Who's ready for a twist? And a new challenge? So I love the red skull twist from total madness. However that's not what we're doing here. Remember in invasion where you had to get a "key" to move onto the next stage of the game, whether by winning a challenge or elimination? Well that's what we are doing!

Over the next 3 rounds, 6 teams will earn keys to advance to the next stage of the game. 3 teams will fail and be eliminated. Like I said we are pretty close to the finals!

So that means this round two teams will earn keys. The team that wins the challenge and the one that wins in the dome. That leaves 6 teams to compete in the challenge after and then 3 to compete in the one after that. Once the final 6 arrives all 6 remaining teams will have won one of the last 3 challenges OR eliminations in the game.

Today's challenge is your first chance to earn a key. It's called "strike the balance," and is your first spam challenge. You all know I don't usually bring those out for my games but right now I feel like we kinda need one.

So here is a list of polls, one for each of the nine teams:

https://tengaged.com/group/5027-cereals-challenge-friends-life/polls

Get your polls as close to 50% each as you can by spamming others! Note you need at least 15 votes to win. So get cracking because if you get this win, it's a big reward!

Polls close at 10:00pm EST tomorrow. August 25.
1350 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Wow
1349 days 4 hours ago
cereal222
So Moo and Lalisa won, voting will be up tomorrow
1349 days 4 hours ago
Lalisa
woohoo
1349 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Congrats you 2
1347 days 11 hours ago
cereal222
So Lalisa and Moo chose 3pi and moah for elimination.
1347 days 11 hours ago
cereal222
There was a tie between shawn and itsme, and hoop/fire. I random.orged and it looks like Shawn and itsme will be going into the elimination. Good news is one team will earn a key! Bad news is one will be eliminated. You'll be playing "scissors." And the elimination will be up soon.
1347 days 10 hours ago
FireX
GL yall

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!