This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #6 (Zoon/Sameed vs Fire/Hoop) Deck Hand

Topic » Elimination #6 (Zoon/Sameed vs..

1358 days 6 hours ago
cereal222
This elimination is called "Deck Hand," and its luck based. I kind of stole this from Rodrigueseve so creds to him haha. For this one ONLY ONE team member needs to submit for the pair. It is recommended you communicate amongst each other but only one person must submit for your team.

How to play: each team has 9 cards on a table marked 1 to 9. You'll have to decide which number card to play on which round. There are 9 rounds, so you must play all 9 cards and of course each card may be played only one time.

Whichever team plays the higher card for that round wins the round. And then whichever team wins the majority (no pun intended) of the 9 rounds wins the whole match and stays in the game. Losers go home.

So you have 9 cards, and in which round do you play them in? Submit template below with card numbers.

Round 1:
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Round 6:
Round 7:
Round 8:
Round 9:

Remember, you need 5 points of 9 to win. Submit by August 7 at 10:30pm EST.
1358 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Feels like Justice
1358 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Stfu noah condom you stupid fucking bitch. Go jerk you pinkie off somewhere else
1358 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'm sorry I used a STRATEGY to make sure I beat you in a challenge.  You think you're hot shit and play these for an ego boost, but when actual competition arrives, you flop.  You would've lost elimination to us last time had it not been for that twist.  So shut up and submit your numbers.
1358 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Shut the fuck up noah. Only reason your even still here is because of your begging tengaged to join because you cant handle that im a 3 time winner and you never will be. So go cry to your bitch ass mother and complain like you always do
1358 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
I have literally played this series 1 time, I have won this series, 1 time.  A season, that you were in, and that you voted for me to win from the jury.

I'm still in this game because I won 3 challenges while you've won 0, and beat you in an elimination too, to top it all off.  And also, because this entire cast doesn't hate my guts enough to send me in 5 times in 6 rounds.

And I asked tg to play so YOU couldn't run over the same noob cast constantly.  I literally joined this game initially, for the SOLE purpose of fucking with you, as did many others.
1358 days 5 hours ago
FireX
And your doing a pretty bad job cause im STILL HERE HAHAHA
1358 days 5 hours ago
MarcoBrolo
*playing cards with Letal in the corner*
1358 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
*playing cards with Letal and Marco in the corner*
1358 days 5 hours ago
MarcoBrolo
@3pi, do you have any 5s?
1358 days 5 hours ago
Letal
Plays cards with the defending champion
1358 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
X, I had NOTHING to do with you going into ANY of the eliminations except this.  Everyone else did that on their own accord.

I flop games with actually strong competitors of yours and my caliber, but at least I can admit I generally suck at group games and don't act like hot shit when I beat games on easy difficulty.
1358 days 5 hours ago
3pi14159
no 5s, sadly.
1357 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
Results

Round 1 zoon wins
Round 2 fire wins
Round 3 fire wins
Round 4 zoon wins
Round 5 fire wins
Round 6 fire wins
Round 7 zoon wins
Round 8 tie
Round 9 fire wins

So congrats to fire and Hoop, looks like you guys are still here!
1357 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
Zoon and Sameed, it has been a pleasure. You guys both have my respect and my door is always open for you to join my future seasons. Thanks for playing:)
1357 days 8 hours ago
FireX
We really did that

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!