This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #4: Air Strike (Florina/Smooth vs Absol/Alexa)

Topic » Elimination #4: Air Strike..

1368 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
This elimination is based on strategy and is called air strike! Here is how it works.

Each team has a wall loaded up with 25 boxes along the side if it in a grid-like fashion. You'll be hiding SIX cannisters inside six of the 25 boxes (they are numbered 1 to 25). Then, you'll go to the OTHER teams wall and guess which 8 boxes their 6 cannisters could be hiding in. Once both teams make their 8 guesses, all the cannisters will be set off as fireworks. Whichever team found more cannisters will set off a bigger explosion and thus, will win.

So how do you play? Each team will mail me which six boxes they want to hide their cannisters in AND which EIGHT boxes they want to search belonging to the other team. Each team member will mail me which 3 boxes they want to hide theirs in and which 4 boxes they want to search on the other team. So make sure to coordinate with your partner to maximize your searching and hiding.

Deadlines for submission: August 10 at 6:30pm EST.
1368 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
So this ones Luck too
1368 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
I mean finding the other people's cannisters is lick based but figuring out where to hide yours and where to look for others is strategy based.
1367 days 18 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
well?
1367 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
Results are in
1367 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
So Florina and Smooth hit 2 targets of Alexa and Absol.

Alexa and Absol hit.........0.

Which means Smooth and Florina win.
1367 days 18 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
real fun strategic elimination
1367 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
Thanks for playing, guys. I appreciate the effort. Hope to see you guys again.

And yes everyone, I do know air strike was a dud elimination and it won't be played again.
1367 days 17 hours ago
FireX
*claps*

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!