This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting #4

Topic » Voting #4

1361 days 9 hours ago
cereal222
READ THIS ONE CLOSELY!

Summer/James, Pi/Noah, and Shawn/Shelbelle ALL tied and won the challenge for this round. Those 3 teams will each INDIVIDUALLY mail me a list with 5 teams for possible elimination, the one on the top being the first choice, second name second choice, etc. After all 6 winners have submitted I will tally the results and the team that has the most votes in the most lists will go into elimination.

For the other 10 non winning teams, you will vote on ONE team to go into elimination just like every other round. Best of luck, guys!!!

Plz submit votes by August 8 at 10:00pm EST.
1361 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
me at lists I...
1361 days 9 hours ago
cereal222
Oh and y'all can mail me which elim comp you want to be played. They're on the group page.
1361 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
I would hope for a break, since 2 hours and 15 minutes I turn 21
1361 days 6 hours ago
Absol
thats iconic
1360 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
Finn and Barnish got 1 vote.
Kiara and King got 3 votes.
Fire and Hoop got 4 votes.
Alexa and Absol got 6 votes.
1360 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
The winners sent Florina and Smooth into elimination. So for once it looks like hoop and fire will be safe
1360 days 8 hours ago
FireX
OMG YUSSSS
1360 days 7 hours ago
cereal222
The strategy challenge for elimination (airstrike) was chosen. It will be up at 2-4pm EST tomorrow and will last for 24 hours.
1360 days 2 hours ago
Absol
fire still obsessing over getting us voted in... does it ever end?
1359 days 19 hours ago
FireX
I did not get yall voted in thats the great part 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

Others did.

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!