This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finals part 5! (Mixxx)

Topic » Finals part 5! (Mixxx)

1390 days 9 hours ago
cereal222
This portion will mix the physical, puzzle, and endurance aspects (and maybe even a bit of luck) from the rest of your finals experience. Truth is, I looked for strategy games all over and nothing quite fit what I wanted. So you'll be playing a game I played a lot when I was younger, called avalanche!

Link: http://www.avalanchegame.org/

If this link doesn't work, just google "avalanche game" and you should find it. Basically, you play as a marshmallow and jump around on blacks to avoid falling in lava. My high score is like 440 so try and beat it lol.

It may or may not require flash depending on the website you use. The link above I put on this forum IS SAFE. It is the official game website. If you choose to play on another website, do so at your discretion. Whoever has the highest scores wins the points of course!

And, as always, you MUST submit your score with a logged in tengaged tab and screenshot of your score. Scores must be submitted by July 20 at 11:30pm EST and can only be submitted one time.

Scores:

1st:20
2nd:17
3rd:15
4th:13
5th:11
6th:10

If there are any ties for totals at the end of this round, we will have tie breakers. Best of luck!
1389 days 17 hours ago
FireX
I ACTUALLY hate this 馃槀馃槀馃槀
1389 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Anyone else having major trouble
1389 days 12 hours ago
cereal222
In what way lol? Just wondering.
1389 days 11 hours ago
FireX
It randomly traps you after ya have made some progress and its so BAD
1389 days 10 hours ago
cereal222
It can be a frustrating game xD
1389 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Yea it really is.
1389 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Well GG YALL
1389 days 7 hours ago
FireX
I wanna say congrats to everyone on finals
1389 days 7 hours ago
FireX
I belive this was all yalls FIRST and you slayed. It has been a tough ride and i dont think any of us expected this f6 馃槀馃槀馃槀
1389 days 6 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Same lmao
1389 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
VERY SORRY for the delay, idk how I fell asleep for a few hours? It was a tiring day lol. And now for the results!
1389 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Only Fire and Marco submitted unsurprisingly, as they were the only ones really in the running to win. Since there is only a 3 point difference between 1st and 2nd for this leg, whoever had more points here won.

Fire scored 304.
And Marco scored

360!

Which means, congrats Marco! You win the challenge: red skull!

Final breakdown for money:

Marco $250,000
Fire $75,000
Blaze $60,000
Escape $50,000
Goinda $40,000
Pies $20,000
Sea $5,000
1389 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Thank you to all who played. This was a highly active season and I appreciate everyone for making my experience in quarantine much more positive. As many of you know, I recently lost my job due to the pandemic (please don't worry about me, I live at home and I'll be fine) and I can't work again until I get a surgery I'm waiting for that's been postponed due to the pandemic as well.

So this season really has kept me busy and given me something to do. So again, huge thank you to every single person who played and fought for the fake money lol. As you know, in my series, I keep a tally of all money won each season, and this one is no different. I'll be updating the totals for everyone very soon.

For those not playing in the next season (Friends For Life) I hope to see everyone again. As far as reunions go, I will create a reunion page for anyone to post on and off and I'll be asking questions and giving out awards. However I don't like formal reunions as only 3 or 4 people ever show up.

For those playing next season, pack your bags cuz we are headed to Switzerland for next season! At least virtually Haha. Another country I have been to, and I cannot wait to incorporate it into my series. Get some rest, you guys have a fee days off before the premiere of the next season is announced.

Great going, everyone :) and especially to Marco, our newest challenge champion!
1389 days 3 hours ago
Escapethenight13
AMAZING!
1388 days 13 hours ago
MarcoBrolo
1 day 21 hours ago
Sucks to see somone win cause of a luck round. None of us even stood a chance. No matter how HARD we tried

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!