This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #11 (Individual) PLEASE READ

Topic » Challenge #11 (Individual)..

2489 days 2 hours ago
FireX
Fill bucket

I lost anyway lol
2489 days ago
iamremedy
fills bucket
2488 days 23 hours ago
FireX
Fills bucket
2488 days 23 hours ago
iamremedy
fills bucket
2488 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Lol it ened 1 hour ago so i got the last couple of points
Not that it matters
U won
Congrats
2488 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
I'll tally up the points in a couple hours. I'm at the beach xD
2488 days 12 hours ago
cereal222
Yeah, Rem did win.
2488 days 12 hours ago
cereal222
Fire won the roulette draw, so Rem and Fire have both made it to the final. Rem can send any of the following people into elimination:

James
Ivy
Raven
Dr
Kayleigh

DISCLAIMER: Remember that this finale will be played in teams of three. This is where voting strategy comes in. You don't want to eliminate a strong "threat" because you can get that person to play on your team and help you win. But, you also don't want to eliminate a "weak" player, because if that person ends up on the opposing team, it will slow them down, giving you a better chance at winning. You have to play the cards right in order to build the best team for the finale.

With that being said, Rem can send ANY of the above people into elimination, and has 24 hours to mail me that name. Then, EVERYONE will vote a second person into elimination to go against Rem's choice.
2488 days 11 hours ago
cereal222
Rem sends Raven into elimination. Voting will be up tomorrow at 1:00pm EST.
2488 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Omg i made finale
Yesssss
2487 days 23 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I want to apologize for FLOPPING this season

Eliminate me. I'm not worthy to continue staying in this game rofl
2486 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
The elimination between Ivy and Raven is cancelled, as Ivy has officially resigned from the game.

Fire, James, and Rem all mailed me each other's names, so they will be one team in the final. They will compete against Dr, Kayleigh, and Raven.
2486 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Gl in the finale everyone
2485 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
Finale will be up tomorrow at around 2:00-5:00pm EST.

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!