This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #10 (Castle Climb)

Topic » Challenge #10 (Castle Climb)

2235 days ago
cereal222
Today's challenge will be played in 2 teams of 5. Today's prize is $15,000 for the winners. Here are the teams!

Red team: Hoop, Jac, Fire, Glinda, Cai

Blue team: Nate, Cray, Waf, Tyler, and James

Today you will be climbing a castle in Valencia, Spain! For this challenge, EACH PERSON has a number that will be mailed to them. The numbers are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0. No two people will not be given the same number. Your goal is to solve a 5 digit code to open the key to your castle, so you can climb it. Talk to your other team members and see what their numbers are. I'll tell you if your number is the first or last in the sequence, but most of you will have no idea where in the sequence your number fits.

Since no two people have the same number, you can also talk to members of the other team to figure out what their numbers are (I.E. if someone on the blue team has #3, no one on the red team will have that number). If you guess the combination (the two combinations will be COMPLETELY different), and you are wrong, you may NOT guess again. If all 5 people guess incorrectly, your team loses. I'll tell you when your guess is right, and then you can post "climbs tower" ion your own team's forum 50 times to win the challenge (one person can post 50 times in a row for their team).

QUESTIONS? Mail me or post here :) also, all guesses should be posted here so your teammates can see what you've guessed. Since the two combinations are different, the other team can't steal your answers. Good luck!
2235 days ago
FireX
GL
2234 days 2 hours ago
VanHow10
You too!!
2233 days 20 hours ago
cereal222
Only the blue team made any formal guesses so they win!!!
2233 days 20 hours ago
Jacadeux
omg
I swear I was 1 minute from guessing
2233 days 20 hours ago
Jacadeux
meh, I wouldn't have gotten it right, so.
2233 days 20 hours ago
cereal222
The other team also guessed first lol
2233 days 20 hours ago
Jacadeux
I waited and waited to see even one person from the other team, so I could have some idea of what the numbers were. I'd come to the conclusion that even a bad guess was better than nothing, so was just about to do it. XD XD XD
2233 days 19 hours ago
Crayadian
Good job team I’m surprised we pulled it off but we were well organized and had a system! Pleasure working with yall
2233 days 13 hours ago
FireX
This was the dumbest challenge you have had yet
2233 days 9 hours ago
Crayadian
As a team we have decided to vote in fire x
2233 days 8 hours ago
Matedog1209
I didn’t vote Fire.
2233 days 8 hours ago
Crayadian
Well you should
2233 days 8 hours ago
Matedog1209
Well you don’t tell me what to do.
2233 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Lol i will just come back
2233 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Its sad all of yall are gonna follow cray

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!