This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALS part 4! (Stack It)

Topic » FINALS part 4! (Stack It)

1295 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
The first part was endurance.
The second part was spam.
The third part was the puzzle.
The fourth part will be......speed AND communication with a teammate.

So here is how it works: you'll have to do this one WITH your teammate. You haven't had to work together much this whole finale but now it will be vital.

One of you (doesn't matter who) will mail me "start" and then one person (again, doesn't matter who) must mail me "stacks box." Then the other team member must as well. You'll alternate back and forth and must try to stack as many boxes as possible in 5 mins. ONLY your alternating mails will count, so if one person mails me 5 times and then the other person does once, you get 2 points.

You have only had one speed mailing challenge this season and I wanted it to at least somewhat be part of the final so this is that time! Without your partner this is impossible so you'll need to work together. Once one person from your team mails me, your run will start and cannot be paused so make sure you're both ready to go.

Questions? Mail me! Deadline is Oct 11 at 9pm EST.

OHHHHHHH ANDDDDD.......for any Canadians out there, happy Thanksgiving 馃槃 in Canada we have Thanksgiving in October which feels much more appropriate than November IMO.

Oh and points are as follows:

1st 18 points
2nd 16 points
3rd 13 points
4th 10 points
5th 7 points
6th 5 points

Best of luck!
1292 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
I'll be posting results tonight!
1291 days 23 hours ago
FireX
oh ok
1291 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
So Moo and Lalisa got 1st.
Followed by Noah and 3pi.
And then Hoop and FireX.

The other 3 teams did not attempt the challenge.

SO our last 3 teams standing are up above!

And the last part of the final will be up tomorrow. You'll have 72 hours to complete the task and REMEMBER PLEASE.....points are now gone. Since Moo and Lalisa had the most points they get a tiny advantage in the last portion. I'll explain what that means tomorrow.

Also remember: since points are gone, this means whoever finishes this part with the best time wins the whole final and the season, IE the final in the challenge: Vendettas. Every part of the final means nothing as of now since THIS part will be the only one that gives you (or costs you) the win.

Best of luck! See yall tomorrow!
1291 days 23 hours ago
FireX
So yea Fire and Logan are legit the Wes and Casey of this season but nonetheless they win and will move onto the finals.

cereal really predicted us getting 3rd in finals
1291 days 22 hours ago
cereal222
馃槀馃槀馃槀 it isn't over yet! 馃槀馃槀馃槀
1291 days 14 hours ago
Lalisa
lol this final makes no sense
1291 days 14 hours ago
Lalisa
now the last 4 tasks mean nothing and it all comes down to this last task lmao like what was the point of doing any of these components of the final?
1291 days 10 hours ago
FireX
To get the top 3 for the last part ig 馃槀馃槀
1291 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
@Lalisa. I mean the first 4 parts were all important cuz only 3 teams could compete in the last part. Plus you and Moo got a slight advantage so it wasn't for nothing. But this last part is the most important one and is the sole factor of deciding who wins.

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!