This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Live Show 4

Topic » Season 9 Live Show 4

1717 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
7) P!nk - "Over the Rainbow"

1717 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Ok I’m worried because everyone is getting good critiques...oh no
1717 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I have a feeling that you could be going home this week, I didn't really enjoy this as much as some of your other performances this year but honestly babe you are so talented and i love you so much. Good luck tomorrow night.
1717 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Gurl I like you, but i really didn't feel your performance this time. It was all bit idk maybe all too simple? I don't you know you usually blow me away but this time I was left cold
1717 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I got to say that you gave this song justice as your voice was impressive to say when listening to this. At some parts it seemed like you were rushing especially at the start but when you got going and settle the pace I got to see what you can really do and you managed to reach those notes so well and just work on doing this for the whole performance and not make it too uneventful.
1717 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
Ok I’m worried because everyone is getting good critiques...oh no

ngl Fancy/Rich Girl isn't the best song choice for 4th Impact
1717 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I thought your performance was good.  I loved that song from the movie.  I love Wizard of Oz.  The song was so good for you singing.  Your voice was so good too.
1717 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Lool

Well Rip me. Hopefully my sing off will save me!
1717 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
8) 4th Impact - "Rich Girl/Fancy"

1717 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

When i watched you on X Factor in 2015 this was one of the performances i remembered. It was just perfect and top-notch. This was amazing and it was nice seeing a different side to you tonight *stands and claps*
1717 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Gurls wtf are you doing in those 2 weeks? You really messed up: you were really in out of tune, and together you just didn't work together. Love your staging , but this vocal performance was a bit of mess for me.
1717 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is for sure out of your comfort zone and I don’t know what to say about it, but it was for sure a disappointment. You have energy sure but what you need is a performance that is actually good and the mashup didn’t work in your favour being messy and contradicting your vocals and you really need to find those vocals back and also the high energy as this was very lackluster.
1717 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Dancing was so great.  Your voices were so great also.  I was also clapping along and almost wanted to dance along.  Dancers were so great also.
1717 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Luca is also like the only person I’ve ever heard say that Never Enough by 4th Impact was terrible lol
1717 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was our Top 8 Artists and let's give them all a round of applause!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!