This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Live Show 7

Topic » Season 11 Live Show 7

1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* You got that rich voice and boy you are bringing these big guns out at the right moment as you were simply splendid out there tonight. This was your time to shine and you used it wisely as the power with that range was just amazing and you are coming up with so much and you have quickly become one of the top contenders from this.
1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I did like your performance.  I felt like you did try hard in the song.  Seems like you are getting better each time.  Good job all around.
1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
2) Morissette - "Best Of My Love/Emotion"

1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation and dances and sings along* Morissette! This was such a fun performance that had me grooving along as well as your stellar vocals. Like GIRRRRL THE WHISTLE NOTES GET ME EVERY TIME. You do so it naturally and effortlessly and you are just simply amazing. One of the strongest vocalists in this competition and I really hope you make it to the finale.
1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

One of my major pet peeves when people perform is that they invite the crowd to sing, and that they focus too much on the crowd. Like you’re performing for your life here and the judges decide your life in the game, and you want to have fun which people just watching and not even voting? If this was a public game I’d understand but it’s not, now that I got that out of the way, I think vocally you sound stunning and you were just having fun on that stage, you really made this song look easy which is hard to do because, correct me if I’m wrong, but this is a Mariah Carey song, and those songs are extremely hard to do, and there is a reason so one really does them. I will give kudos to you as you did bring it in the vocal just stop focusing on the crowd.
1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* That power you have will always be remembered and this setting just caused it to be even more impressive. I am dancing along as you brought the beat on and you can sing in any setting which what makes you so special as you bring a great charm to yourself as your not afraid to sing those notes and having a blast out there.
1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Good job all around.  That song was so good for you.  You did awesome in the song.  Your voice was so good.  Keep up the good work.
1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
3) Demi Lovato - "Take Me To Church"

1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

Now Demi, I love your voice and I love that you're doing a Hozier song but at times your voice was a little shaky and like rough, and it just sounded screechy. I think this wasn't your best performance and definitely not a performance that's going to convince me you should be a finalist. It just left me wanting your strong vocals, man I really wish you sang Purple Rain or Stone Cold, this just wasn't vocally strong compared to your previous performances.
1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

This was pretty good, it’s obviously not your best performance however really liked how you took a different approach to what you usually do and decided to tackle on a song that you didn’t write. This song is quite a hard song to cover as it does get repetitive, and I think you tried to change it up a little but I really needed more from this performance as it just wasn’t enough to really excite me. I really enjoyed the connection to the song, however you did play it safe and with this being the semi-finals I expected you to elevate a performance like this a little bit more and show me that you deserve to be in the finale but I’m not quite sure if that worked out for you completely in this performance but good job overall.
1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* I’m nodding my head along as you beamed your vocals as they are just shining so brightly as you brought a change of pace that is for the better. Here you are showing your range and I am liking this voice that you got as you bring something special to this song and I’m not going to underestimate you after this as you got a voice that is doing wonders.
1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your performance knocked it out of the park.  You did so good in the whole entire performance.  You did so good.  Keep up the hard work performing.  Great job all around.
1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
4) Sam Bailey - "Skyscraper"

1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

I definitely think this is one of our stronger vocal performances and the way you connected to the song and just sang so beautifully, it truly touched my heart and I am so glad you finally lived up to the expectations I had of you and this performance was really something to remember, good job Sam.
1577 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Sam this was a really good performance and I think you really are trying to make it to the finale because you’re pulling out the extremely difficult Demi song, I just think you could do so much more connection wise with this. This is a very emotional song and I don’t think you were giving the emotion that I know you can give as I know in your Clown performance, that’s probably one of the most powerful performances you do emotion wise, and this song shouldn’t be any more different. Vocally I could tell you were pushing yourself but I don’t know if you were pushing yourself too far because on those higher notes it  sounded like you were straining your voice. Overall this was a good performance but there are just little things to make it better.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!