This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Live Show 6

Topic » Season 11 Live Show 6

1575 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Yeah you have so much range and so much to give from this as I could see you beaming from it and I did tend to like it with what you gave. You always manage to get that sweet vocal out of you and produce any range with it but this performance just didn’t bring anything to value for you as it was dull to watch but I see potential in what you have.
1575 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

You did good singing that song.  You are a true wonderful singer.  You are doing so good in the competition.  Keep up the hard work.  You have potential.
1575 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Kyla Jade - "With a Little Help from My Friends"

1575 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* Yeah um I think you focused way more on the performance aspect for this song. Like you started so beautifully and then you started going crazy and doing those notes and vocal gymnastics and it just threw me off the whole performance, heck I couldn't even hear what you were saying, it just sounded like you were shouting for no reason. I didn't like this performance as much as I should have and I fear you may be in danger with this performance. Really hoping you make it through but this performance wasn't it for me.
1575 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay Kyla you didn’t need to go that hard in this performance like what the fuck are you doing with yourself haha! Overall it started really slow and I wasn’t getting into it, however I think the backing singers really helped you tell a story, and I think this probably one of the only cases where I kinda wanted them to be turned up so I could hear what they were saying since it was clear that they were asking you questions and that you were responding to them. I also think towards the end you were getting way too screamy, and it really hurt your voice as I heard you were straining and it didn’t sound really helpful to your voice. You needs like a weeks worth of rest for that, but I did love the sass and soul you put in it so good job!
1575 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* When I heard your voice, I know that I must praise the lord upstairs as it was so fantastic that it made me have faith all over again. What made it so magical was how much power you poured into it and the climax was my favourite part as you didn’t back down and brought the stage down and honey you deserve to make it far with this insane showing.
1575 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

You do have potential.  I liked the song.  Your voice is improving each time.  Good job all around and keep doing good.
1575 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Morissette - "This Is Me"

1575 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES GALORE* YASSSS! This was such a beautiful performance and I loved how you started it off playing on the piano and then bam you moved away from it and just sang beautifully! I kid you not when I say I played this song over and over again and sang to it because it was just such incredible vocals. Like honestly you upped your game tonight and gave a killer performance that just touched my heart. You sang this perfectly and the lyrics are so impactful and this performance was AMAZING! Best of the night!
1575 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I like that you took on a song that could really bring out emotion, and just bring out a good feeling, but I think due to the quality, it just seemed really low energy, and also I think you weren’t really connected to the song since this song’s message is very clear and very powerful. If you want a good emotional performance, look at Kyla’s performance as she did it the best that anyone could do it in my opinion. This was a good performance, it was just really boring and cookie cutter, like I wanted to see you explore more with the song and just have a bit more fun with it because it really lacked in substance that I’m looking for. Overall it isn’t the greatest performance from you and I’m a little disappointed.
1575 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Yes, I could see that raw power as you were in your elements tonight as your voice was just so good to listen to and you gave something that had so much meaning. Now this song has been done so many times and you did bring something new with that level of power, but it also strained with your vocals and you just needed more work to perfect it.
1575 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

You did so well in the song.  I was impressed by your performance.  That song was so good for you.  Your voice was so well done in the song.  I liked every moment of it.
1575 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Sam Bailey - "Edge Of Glory"

1575 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* Yeah Sam, I still feel you should have been eliminated last week instead of Rose. This was your week to prove to me why you deserved Scotty's duel save but you didn't reach your full potential. I liked that you were more confident on this upbeat performance but it just was a let down for me compared to the rest of the performances tonight. However, I did feel that you had some pretty good moments and I would like to see more of your powerhouse vocals.
1575 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Sam this was okay I think, I obviously think you doing pop songs that are upbeat are a huge risk just because your voice isn’t the perfect match for something like that. I prefer you to doing a ballad, or something more slow and emotional, but you gave it all you got in this performance and I couldn’t ask for more. Like you were giving the fierceness the song was asking for you, and you were just commanding the stage, and my focus was all on you despite the dancers around you so good job on that department, I just really wanted you to elevate it a lot more because I know how much you can really put into a performance, and I think there was something blocking it to becoming an amazing performance but overall I think this was decent so good job!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!