This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 5 Results

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 5 Results

1692 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

that performance was so well done.  I loved every moment of it.  Keep up the great work.  I truly loved it all
1692 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Adele - "Chasing Pavements"

1692 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

It was a major shock to see you go this early and this comp gives you a chance to prove people wrong and you showed it tonight. I just love your vocals here and who doesn’t enjoy your vocals and it was smoothing to watch it and you are showing how it’s mean to be done and I thought you could have put more power into this but it was an amazing performance.
1692 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

great job singing.  You also did so awesome.  Keep up the great work.  Would love to see you make it to the final.
1692 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Leah McFall - "R.I.P"

1692 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You always have that unique voice, and this has got my attention with the styles you used. It did feel choppy listening to it but I can’t deny the pure talent of your vocals that really got me which was so good to hear but it didn’t feel as strong as what you can do but you brought something different to the stage.
1692 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

it seemed like you struggled a tiny bit.  I liked your song choice overall.  You are definitely trying your hardest.
1692 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was our Second Chance Artists and let's give them a round of an applause!
1692 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
SCARED!
1692 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Adele (Jameslu)
Jessie J (Brandonh1)
Leah McFall (Ajathekween)

It's time to find out who will be through to Show 6 of the Second Chance Comp and who will be out of the competition for good!
1692 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
First I will announce who won this Show and will be through!
1692 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
The Artist placing 1st and through to Show 6 is
1692 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Adele!!!!!
1692 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG YAY!
1692 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
So that means Jessie J and Leah McFall, one of you is also through to Show 6 while the other is out for good.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!