This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 5

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 5

1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Kelly Clarkson - "Already Gone"

1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Yas Kelly! Your vocals have definitely improved and I think you are starting to become a dark horse and prove these people wrong. This is a very lovely rendition of this ballad and you pulled it off and I hope to see you next week!
1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Your voice is so great to listen to and I can’t deny that you did a great job here tonight. It was very good with how consistent it was in this performance and you drive it all the way through and there is no stopping you and it seemed like you lost power and energy at the climax but I liked your vocals here and I hope you show them off more.
1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I truly loved your song.  You knocked it out of the park with that performance.  Awesome job.  I hope you can make it far.
1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Ali Caldwell - "9 to 5"

1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Standing Ovation* PREACH SISTER! This was mesmerising and your vocals are just so yummy! And this was the best performance tonight. Vocally not the best but your performing abilities make up for it. Ali you are my sassy queen and I love you for it!
1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I can see that you are owning that stage and it was relatively good, but I just found it underwhelming. This is because what I seen so far is that you can produce something better than this which didn’t demonstrate your vocals as well, but you did well with the song choice and I just wanted to see more action from you.
1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

you did such an amazing job.  I liked your performance so much.  It was so awesome.  Keep singing well and you could make it to the end
1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Tasché Burger - "Let It Be"

1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I'm sad cause I think this is your last Performance in English but honestly Tasché your vocals are some of the best I have heard in this competition To Date! Hola Señorita! I really hope you can wow us in South African but honestly you have done so well to get this far and I am proud and so should you!
1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are channelling The Beatles, and this was a heart-warming performance that really made an impact. I know that the song didn’t give you the chance to use more of your vocals to give it that extra notch which is what I like about you but with what you got I say that you did great out there with it being toned down but also being special at the same time.
1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your song.  I liked your voice.  I thought you did so good.  It was really good.
1693 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you judges.
1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Fifth Harmony - "Work From Home"

1693 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Fifth Harmony I believe that you are definitely the best contestants left in the contest. But this is definitely your worst Performance so far. It just wasn't at this stage standards and at the level I wanted from you. I feel like this was a huge let down Fifth Harmony!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!