This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 4

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 4

1686 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 4 will take place Wednesday 4pm EST/9pm BST so come and see the Artists Perform and find out where the Duel Roulette will land.
1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to the Live Show 4 of Anything Can Happen Season 10!!!!!
1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
We are at the halfway point of the competition with only 8 Artists left in the main competition!
1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
So please welcome our Panelists!
1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE!!!!!
1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT!!!!!
1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN!!!!!
1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY!!!!!
1685 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Running Order:

1) Fifth Harmony
2) Brian Justin Crum
3) Tasché Burger
4) Kelly Clarkson
5) Alisan Porter
6) Adele
7) Ali Caldwell
8) La'Porsha Renae
1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Now let the show BEGIN!
1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Fifth Harmony - "That's My Girl"

1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I’m not really sure how to feel about this performance, on the one hand this is a completely new side you girls as you were just dancing and showing sass and just being fierce as hell but on the other hand I’m not sure if it’s better than the other performances you have done previously. Like vocally it just wasn’t there for me and I think you girls focused too much on the performance elements like the dancing, and the special effects, and just everything like that and you completely forgot to just give us a vocal showing. Like I think you girls were out of breathe a lot since some of the notes and lyrics just seemed cut off too short. I also think there was some backing vocals from a track or something and that didn’t help any. The final thing is when you girls got to the final chorus after bridge, it just was vocally a mess between all of your because the notes didn’t sound correct at all. Like I think I prefer your performance last week than the one this week, because this showing is just overall weak in my opinion.
1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*Stands and Claps* Yas! Qweens this is like your song and I am living for it. Your harmonies every week are pitch perfect with tiny error and that performance you gave was winner worthy! Definitely your becoming a front runner
1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You girls are bringing the energy to the show and it was powerful and also lack vocals at the same time. What I love about this is the way you totally own the stage and were totally in the moment being all fun, but it did become messy as your vocals didn’t shine and haven’t got the time to breath with so much going on.
1685 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

You ladies killed it during that performance.  I was clapping along to your song.  Your voices were so awesome this time.  I loved every moment of it.  Keep up the great work.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!