This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 10 Live Show 3

1688 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
The Show will take place Sunday 4pm EST/9pm BST and it is a Double Elimination so someone will leave and there is also the Duel Roulette!
1688 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Here and extremely nervous!
1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to the Live Show 3 of Anything Can Happen Season 10!!!!!
1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight it is the double elimination so at the end of the show an Act will be leaving us!
1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
So please welcome our Panelists!
1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE!!!!!
1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT!!!!!
1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN!!!!!
1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY!!!!!
1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Running Order:

01) La'Porsha Renae
02) Tasché Burger
03) Sia
04) Adele
05) Lady Gaga
06) Alisan Porter
07) Kelly Clarkson
08) Fifth Harmony
09) Brian Justin Crum
10) Ali Caldwell
1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Now let the show BEGIN!
1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
01) La'Porsha Renae - "No More Drama"

1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Honestly this was a pretty good performance if I’m being completely honest. It is a step down from your performance last episode in my opinion but it wasn’t a huge step, maybe like a medium step. This just seemed very relaxed and maybe you were holding something back for the majority of the song? I don’t know but the ending was something you really put your heart and soul and I could see it in your body that you meant this song and I could hear the frustration in your voice and this was overall a very powerful song for you to be performing because you gave soul, and you just gave everything that you could give emotionally I just think you could easily pull that out of your voice like you did last episode but hey that’s just me being nitpicky since this was a very strong performance and if you land in the bottom or get eliminated in this double I’ll be really sad.
1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

The improvement you just gave us from last week to this week is spectacular, I really felt like you were going home this week but now I'm not so sure, you gave me some sass some powerful vocals you have me everything and I was living for it.
1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You always bring that different vibe and I am living for it here with it standing out in this show. I never thought I see this side of you because from what I seen it is one of your best and I love the build up that had the energy and it was coming with every note and this was just fantastic to watch with my heart racing through it *standing ovation*
1688 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I felt like your song didn't do too much for me this time around.  I just felt like it may have been way too slow for me.  Sorry about that.  Hope you can improve next time around.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!