This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Special 2 Final

Topic » All Stars Special 2 Final

1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
She competed in Season 8 and is known for being very consistent to not be in the sing off and managed to be first 6 times in that season being able to dominate to Win that season and now she wants to show that she can dominate with the greats so please welcome JENNIFER HUDSON!!!!!
1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Jennifer Hudson - "I'm Here"

1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
CARLY:

*Standing Ovation* Truly a masterclass in bringing life to a song. Such a powerful performance that gave me chills from head to toe.
1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
DANIEL:

This is a difficult song to sing, but like some others have said, when you sing, you tell a story. This was beautiful.
1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

The ranges are world class worthy and so are you in managing to pull SOMETHING AS FANTASTIC AS THIS!!!!! I can feel the power of your vocals right here and I am praising the glory you manage to bring being a sensation and a blessing that I can’t help to tear up when you express those emotions being the ultimate package to this showing *standing ovation*
1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I got to say that was so good.  You sang it so good.  Your voice did so good singing.  Good performance overall.  I liked it.
1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Well this singer has a tragic story being eliminated in Season 8 in the same place and show as she was in Season 4 but now she managed to finish higher than 7th and will go all the way to show what everyone have been missing out on so please welcome JESSICA SANCHEZ!!!!!
1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Jessica Sanchez - "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going"

1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
CARLY:

Truly such a stunning vocal performance. Just as Jennifer before you, you took this song to another level and made it your own.
1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
DANIEL:

The confidence you showed on stage, you owned it. I really thought this was something different so far and commend you for that. I enjoyed how effortlessly you transitioned between vocals during different parts of the song. Well done!
1735 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Late but here!
1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I knew that you were going to sing this, and I am glad because IT IS POWERFUL AND JUST SOMETHING OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!! I am in this ride with you pushing through those vocals and power and you are putting a crazy amount of energy to give us something sensational that is sending shivers down my spine *standing ovation*
1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Great job on your performance.  Everything went so well.  Dancing was good.  Singing was excellent.  Notes were hit so good.  Great job.
1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
She has a history with the show being Runner-Up back in Season 4 to finish 10th in Season 6 and 6th in Season 8 and this artist still has  a lot of fight in herself and is going to prove to everyone that she has the capabilities to be a Winner so please welcome JESSIE J!!!!!
1735 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Jessie J - "Who You Are"

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!