This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Live Show 7

Topic » Season 8 Live Show 7

1767 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I loved your song so much.  I recognize that song from West Side Story.  I loved that movie.  I also loved your voice.  I hope you do well in the next round.
1767 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Wow you are saving these best performances till last and you should never be underestimated with this officially bring me to TEARS!!!!!!! I don’t know how you can make a grown man cry but you for sure did and you shine during these ballads and this has the power and energy and the drive, and you are a worthy finalist *standing ovation*
1767 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Jennifer Hudson - "I Will Always Love You"

1767 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I think you might be an underdog to win this contest, the way you sing it's like you are Whitney Houston Yourself. You really are progressing and I hope I will be able to see what you have up your street next edition.
1767 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your voice was so amazing.  I liked your song so much.  Your voice hit the notes so well.  Great job all around.  I thought it was so amazing.
1767 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

From that first note alone I got shivers on my arm and quickly through my body and this was INSANE AND AMAZING!!!!!!!! You gave a wonderful tribute to Whitney with your vocals really making this and this song was totally made for you and has done it justice and oh my god that has really touched me exceeding my expectations *standing ovation*
1767 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Kelly Clarkson - "Oh! Darling"

1767 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Surprising song choice not gonna lie but it was definitely a pleasant surprise. This was not your best performance but also not your worst. Great comeback after almost getting eliminated well done Kelly.
1767 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I absolutely liked your song choice.  Your voice was amazing singing.  I liked everything about it.  You hit the notes so good in the song.  I really did like all of the song and your voice.
1767 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Now this is what I am talking about with how I was shook by the power of your vocals and you GOT ME ALL PUMPED!!!!!  The way you use those vocals just increased my thirst and what a show you managed to put on and this environment really lets us see the raw energy you put into it and I love love LOVE it *standing ovation*
1767 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's give our Semi Finalists a round of a applause!!!!!
1767 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Tomorrow we will see the Results of this Show which includes the Mission Results which could get you to the final!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!