This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Live Show 5 Results

Topic » Season 8 Live Show 5 Results

1753 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Congrats on performing your Sing Off Performances and now it is time to find out which Panelist will decide who is eliminated:

https://us20.chatzy.com/28583069398416
1753 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
The Sole Judge is KAT!!!!!
1753 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Oh no, this is not a nice decision. The artist I am sending home is the artist who I think gave the worser performonce tonight.
1753 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

The Artist I will be saving is
1753 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
1753 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Matt Terry!!!!!
1753 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Congrats Matt Terry on surviving the sing off and being through to the next live show!!!!!
1753 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
But this means sadly Jessie J you have been eliminated.
1753 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Now to find out who the other Panelists would have SAVED including Ryan:

SCOTTY - Jessie J

RYAN - Jessie J
1753 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
The Back to Back Shows will start this Saturday with Night 1 being the Show 6 performances, Night 2 being the Show 6 Results and Show 6 Performances and Night 3 being the Show 7 Results.

Also any Panelist can now be chosen to be Sole Judge!
1753 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Also it is time to prepare for the All Stars Special 2 as you are allowed to enter a maximum of 3 Artists from Season 5 to 8 and you can enter any Artists from those Seasons even if they aren't your Artists back then but if you did send them then you get first say and if you enter them and they want those Artists then you can still have your spot and enter a different Artist instead.

Also a Maximum of 24 Artists can be entered this Special with Applications opening straight after the Season Finale!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!