This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Live Show 1

Topic » Season 6 Live Show 1

1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation* Absolute ICON. That is all.
1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Now i'll admit i didn't like you in the beginning but I really liked this. None of it was out of tune and i really like the power you showed us in it. I do think you can improve with your vocals but i really hope i can hear more from you.
1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I am shook all over from that powerhouse of a vocal you just did which just blown my mind. Well I did notice you had a slow start with lack of energy but then you got into the song and let everything out showing that you can steal a performance away that was shown right here so bravo.
1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Chevel Shepherd – “Travelin' Soldier”

1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* What a beautiful performance Chevel! You are pure country and it's absolutely mesmerizing listening to your voice.
1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

COUNTRY JUST BLEW ME AWAY. This was very very good Chevel and for your age it's really amazing to see you just do what you do. I really loved your audition and i think this is a step down but idc because i think you are amazing.
1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are a country girl at heart, but I didn’t see any potential with this performance. It was just a bland showing and it seemed like you had no fire inside of you and I want to see more energy coming from you and not be all strained back with this being sadly lackluster but there is always next time.
1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
11) Jessie J – “Queen/I'm Every Woman”

1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* I thought this was a pretty good performance. Nothing really amazed me though. But some really good powerhouse vocals.
1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Jessie if i'm honest, i found this a little bit worse then your last audition. I really liked your breath control and your pitch but i found your last performance out of this world so this sort of disappointed but still you're amazing and i'm sure you can prove me wrong. Also thank you for bringing us some gospel.
1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Well you are a queen with those vocals, and it was a good performance you did but it lacked something. At some points in the song we heard some outstanding vocals but at other times you lacked it and the mashup did not make sense with the 2nd song felt like a mess and you didn’t showcase your well-known vocals which I want to see from you.
1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
12) Billy Gilman – “Fight Song”

1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation* Your vocals in this performance especially blew me away and showed me why you could be a frontrunner. I don't even know what genre to put you under and thats the best thing. Honestly such powerful vocals, amazing job Billy G!
1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Man i love your voice. Billy, what i really love about you is that you give this unique voice for a man especially. No offense because it's in a good way but it's sound feminine which i love. I'm really rooting for you and hope you can wow us even more.
1883 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You have a lovely voice, but I just didn’t think that this song choice was right for you. Well it did seem like at times you were struggling to reach those high notes which were an issue in this performance but from what I have seen is that you have a great voice and with the right song you can provide us with something magical.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!